The Student Room Group

Help needed here plz????

Hello everyone ,
I would like to know how I could be able to prepare myself to edexcel as-level examinations of june 2011 as i feel that i am not well trained on any pastpapers so do anyone of u guys have anything with that would help with this problem ?? plz reply soon
Reply 1
Original post by Relina
Hello everyone ,
I would like to know how I could be able to prepare myself to edexcel as-level examinations of june 2011 as i feel that i am not well trained on any pastpapers so do anyone of u guys have anything with that would help with this problem ?? plz reply soon

the value of past year papers is proportional to how much you have learnt or understood prior to doing them. i'd suggest a complete revision of your whole syllabus and only then, attempt one paper. after working through mark schemes, jot down details of certain topics or concepts you still won't understand and work on these.:biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by shengoc
the value of past year papers is proportional to how much you have learnt or understood prior to doing them. i'd suggest a complete revision of your whole syllabus and only then, attempt one paper. after working through mark schemes, jot down details of certain topics or concepts you still won't understand and work on these.:biggrin:

ok well but i some times i know something but because i am not trained on it i wonot really know how to answer :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Relina
ok well but i some times i know something but because i am not trained on it i wonot really know how to answer :frown:

hah, you'd be screwed if examiners this year decided to give a complete revamp of the exam papers.
Reply 4
Original post by shengoc
hah, you'd be screwed if examiners this year decided to give a complete revamp of the exam papers.

they really did :tongue:

Quick Reply