The Student Room Group

Can I Get The Good Grades I Want If I Start Revising NOW!!

:frown:Been pretty depressed recently because I feel I'll be getting rubbish grades come August time.

These are my UMS points for each subject:

Law: 187UMS (unit 1+2+3) have one more unit left however, I'm retaking unit 2
English: 120UMS (have cw and exam in summer)
Geography: 86UMS:frown: (I did retake an AS exam in Jan but failed, need practically full marks in the next 2 exams)

What do you rekon of my situation, if I try really hard can I acheive 3 B's/2 B's 1 C?

:frown:Will it be too hard or can I achieve these grades. Bearing in mind I tried hard in my previous exams.

Thank You
x
Reply 1
Yes!! Get off TSR now
Original post by pinda.college

Original post by pinda.college
:frown:Been pretty depressed recently because I feel I'll be getting rubbish grades come August time.

These are my UMS points for each subject:

Law: 187UMS (unit 1+2+3) have one more unit left however, I'm retaking unit 2
English: 120UMS (have cw and exam in summer)
Geography: 86UMS:frown: (I did retake an AS exam in Jan but failed, need practically full marks in the next 2 exams)

What do you rekon of my situation, if I try really hard can I acheive 3 B's/2 B's 1 C?

:frown:Will it be too hard or can I achieve these grades. Bearing in mind I tried hard in my previous exams.

Thank You
x

yeh you can
you got lotsof time to revise
if you start now and revise for atleast 2 hours per day
you will acheive them grades
my friends also do law
and they told me that they revise 1 hour for per subject everyday
they have been getting b's and a's in all their exams
if you start revision now you will be fine
dont worry to much
and good luck
Thanks for the encouragement guys:smile:
Do you think I should revise 3 hours straight or is that bad for you?

P.S.- Effkayy I'll get off TSR in a few minutes:biggrin: I'm having a tea break from revision.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
course you can do it! make sure you take short breaks every hour or so, so you can concentrate better :smile: i'm glad someone is motivated to revise cos i'm not :smile:
Reply 5
Easily doable. Stress is your only enemy.
I feel as though I can never get the high A's and B's and always remain around the C/D grades
I need to toughen up and show these exams who's boss:angry:
Been revising really hard, hope it pays off. Though the thought of how many UMS marks I have to make up for is still making me sick:sick:

How's everyone else doing, revision good?

Quick Reply

Latest