The Student Room Group

Two young girls raped by 6 footballers

Scroll to see replies

The main issue here is that the girls were 12 and lets be reall...nearly 100 percent of 12 year olds do not look 16...honestly i think they new what they were doing so they deserve to get caged...BUT if the girls genuinely do look 16 they should not be in jail
Reply 241
Original post by pippa90
Let's say someone goes out 3 times a week, each of those times they have sex with 2 people, that's 6 people a week. Within a few months that'll be 100 people... And what if this was a woman and she got pregnant, she wouldn't have a clue who the dad is! Then the guy will have a child out there in the world and not know about it.
I don't see how it's disgusting JUST in case a child might be produced? The chances of that happening to someone both using a condom and on the pill is close to nill. You can just as easily become pregnant from having sex with one person and no protection, so the amount of people using your logic is irrelevant.

Original post by pippa90

It's probably true, would you not imagine that most 12 year old girls would be reluctant to having sex? When I was 13 I remember thinking to myself that I only ever wanted to have sex to make babies haha :tongue:

Most? Some maybe? But not all.

Original post by Picaa
This is why we need to bring back the death penalty for rapists. These girls were probably just experimenting and flirting but are now scarred for life because of these paedophile rapists. Execute them all slowly and painfully.

There is no evidence that they were scarred for life. The trial and proceedings they had to go through probably did more damage.
Original post by CookieDoughLove
Well if they don't want to be labelled as such then maybe they should have kept their legs shut. At 12 they will know exactly what they are doing.

I'm not offended on their behalf, I'm offended as a woman- hateful language like that is never justifiable, it's utterly misogynist.

At 12 they will know exactly what they are doing

Oh bull****. Who the hell knows what they're doing at 12? The age of consent is there for a reason. 12 year olds are in every sense of the word children. It's disgusting that it would even occur to you to call them whores.
Original post by missygeorgia
What a disgusting thing to say about children. They're not even teenagers yet. They've been out of primary school for a year. Using language like 'whores' 'skanks' and 'slags' is offensive and misogynist at best, and when directed at children is just shocking. Shame on you.

Not when it's true.

It's not the kid's fault though, the parents should be blamed for being so shockingly irresponsible in the child's upbringing.
No, perceived biological superiority into a perceived biological hierarchy.

Not racist, quite the opposite, I'm a firm believer in individualism and no-one should be collectively dominated. I was just confused by your post that you said 'the immigrants and the two whites should be executed' - thought it was quite ludicrous you went on to assume they were immigrants and why you categorized the other two as 'whites'.

I believe that every human on this planet is a human being, where no race is superior to the other nor nationality is superior. How, in that philosophy, is that racist? Love for you to get back to me on that one. Your attitude is frightfully ****ing ******ed.
I just can't understand how 12 year olds would have such mindsets? It just amazes me. I think the parents have to take a real good look at themselves.
State where I said the average British born person is black.
I'm not offended on their behalf, I'm offended as a woman- hateful language like that is never justifiable, it's utterly misogynist.

Oh bull****. Who the hell knows what they're doing at 12? The age of consent is there for a reason. 12 year olds are in every sense of the word children. It's disgusting that it would even occur to you to call them whores.

12 years old is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong. You read the OP, one of them did 3 of them, one after the other. Your telling me thats not common sense that you shouldn't behave like that? Of course it is. They're complete and utter sluts in my opinion. I bet my bottom dollar they'll be knocked up by the time they're 16.

Yes the age of consent is there for a reason. But that doesn't mean that people under the age of 16 don't understand whats happening, what the consequences are etc etc. Depends on age of course, but in my opinion 12 years is old enough to understand.
Reply 248

There's nothing hateful or misogynistic about calling a slut a slut, but whether these children qualify is an altogether different question.
You're essentially saying that because they are black then you degrade the value of their national identity and they need to be deported?
Reply 250
Original post by L i b
There's nothing hateful or misogynistic about calling a slut a slut, but whether these children qualify is an altogether different question.

I disagree. A woman is allowed to sleep with as many people as she wants and she shouldn't have to suffer abuse because of it. The world slut is not a mere description, it's intended to be offensive. It implies that they are a bad person for sleeping with many people.

Original post by Psyk
I disagree. A woman is allowed to sleep with as many people as she wants and she shouldn't have to suffer abuse because of it. The world slut is not a mere description, it's intended to be offensive. It implies that they are a bad person for sleeping with many people.

I don't think so. A 30 year old woman who has slept with 8 men won't generally be referred to as a slut but a 16 year old who has slept with 4 men is. It's used as a derogatory term to describe those who frequently sleep around. It's only misogynistic if the person thinks otherwise of men who do similar.
Ahaha! You are what is wrong with society. I hardly think you are full-through and through British. You are one reasons why nationalism is given such a bad name.
Original post by *Lollo*
Of course some look slightly older, but a 12 year old is a child. Even if they would like 14, it is still sick.

And how the hell are they meant to know?

Come on man, if a 12 year old is willing to have sex with 5 lads in one night, certainly gives the impression that she is above the age of consent
Reply 254
I find it hard to condemn the footballers where they had no intent to do wrong. If the story is true, I'd have thought the fairest outcome would be to get the girls some counselling, and release the footballers with the warning to be more careful in future, with a suspended sentence to kick in if it ever happened again. It just doesn't sit right with me that some people can have their lives ruined for doing something with no malice.
Reply 255
I'ts sad for the boys, because they seem to be honest,since they confessed everyhting.I'ts the stupid girls's fault,they lied about their age and they were the ones who wanted to have sex
I thought that the fact you said 'all immigrants should be executed or deported' is a reasonable self-explanation.

I also highly doubt you are a descendant of William the Conqueror. Then again, we have very different views on what constitutes to what makes someone part of a national identity.

National identity is subjective and is all for interpretation. I believe your definition is by blood, my definition is be the endorsement of culture, upbringing, place of birth and language. There are immigrants who have come into this country and work and graft, in some cases, more-so then British-born counterparts.

Your outlook and perspective on nationality and your thoughts on how it should be handled is cancerous. It wouldn't surprise me that you're a BNP or to an extent, EDL supporter.
Original post by L i b

Of course there is- slut isn't a purely descriptive word, it's an insult. It's inherently judgemental.
Reply 258
Original post by VeniViciVidi

I also highly doubt you are a descendant of William the Conqueror

It's actually quite likely he is. Most white people (and any people of other races if they have a white ancestor) are probably descended from William the Conqueror, and from any person who lived around that time in Europe. If you go back that many generations, you'd have more great, great, great, etc. grandparents than the amount of people that lived at that time. So obviously you must be descended from many people through many different family lines, and it's also quite likely you're descended from nearly everyone who lived at that time.
hang on, who's an immigrant??

Quick Reply

Latest