The Student Room Group

Girls and Guys: Are you getting enough sex in your life at the moment?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmallTownGirl
You're not my type.

:lolwut: How could you possibly know that?
Original post by robotwars
its different for gay people. because only 1 in 10 men (or something like that) are gay, even less women are gay and you cant always tell if someone is gay, of course the gay population are going to be more sexually frustrated. that goes without saying.

Yes. But you didn't state that you were only asking straight people. So I answered.
Original post by Lewroll
:lolwut: How could you possibly know that?

I'm gay and you seem to be male.
I'm gay and you seem to be male.

I see how that could be problematic.

I can be anything you want me to be, baby :perv:
Reply 44
Yes. But you didn't state that you were only asking straight people. So I answered.

yes sorry i didnt split the poll for gay people- i apologise. from experience though, gay people are infinitely more horny than straight people because there is so little opportunity for them. this is one reason why they have gay bars.
Reply 45
Original post by .Ali.
A lot of girls are, I know loads of girls with really high sex drives. It's just if we talk about it and act on it, we're 'slags', whilst if guys do it they're 'legends' and 'lads'. So it's not that girls aren't horny it's that most won't admit it because they're scared of being portrayed negatively.

Not all guys do, you have to keep it interesting. Obviously if your sexlife consists of a roll-on-roll-off missionary once a week then yeah he'll get bored. So will she. Seriously, all this depends on the people involved, you can't generalise everyone by gender.

are you going to answer to my last post or do you finally agree with me?:biggrin:
Original post by Lewroll
I see how that could be problematic.

I can be anything you want me to be, baby :perv:

Except subtle?
Reply 47
Not enough :frown: It's not for lack of a willing partner though, it's just that he's four hours away.
Reply 48
Original post by robotwars
i get the feeling that the majority of guys (unless they are with a long term girlfriend and have gotten bored of her but she wants sex more and more because thats what girls are like) dont get enough sex in their life. you can usually see guys trying to impress girls (even if they dont want to admit it) in lots of different ways and you get a lot of them pumping with unhealthily large amounts of testosterone because they get so little/no sex.

i get the feeling girls get a lot of sex. if they dont, its because they are with a long term boyfriend who has gotten bored of them sexually and wants a different girl, or they have ultra high standards which means they never get to have sex because they turn down pretty much every guy constantly.

thats definitely the situation with my friends. the girls are getting enough sex (even too much sex), the guys are getting nothing, and the odd guy we know who has a long term girlfriend, we get the impression he's bored of the sex with the same person after more than a year.

poll included.:biggrin:

I guess you/your friends are just unlucky.

Disregarding the fact that we're in a long-distance relationship because of uni, my boyfriend of 2 and a half years is just as interested as he ever was, and when we're together during visits and holidays we have a great sexlife.

Your post just really seems to slam long-term relationships... You know some just keep getting better and better.
Except subtle?

Subtlety is not my forte, however I'd be willing to give it a try :colone:
I think I am getting right amount of sex, but I would like to have more if I could.. :wink:

:perv:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl and voted I don't get enough, despite being in a long-term relationship... so now I'm feeling paranoid that it's because he wants someone else :frown: We are in an LDR though so opportunity is more limited.

Haha this is me.

I genuinely don't think he does though, he just thinks we 'don't need to be having sex constantly because we have forever'. Rubbish!
Original post by Lewroll
Subtlety is not my forte, however I'd be willing to give it a try :colone:

I'm not sure you and me will ever work. Maybe you should find someone who won't scream in horror at the thought of your special sausage?
Reply 53
Not getting enough, boohoo :frown:
I'm not sure you and me will ever work. Maybe you should find someone who won't scream in horror at the thought of your special sausage?

Ok :cry2: Au revoir mon amour...
Reply 55
suprised at the results, i thought the 'not getting enough sex' bar for guys would be shooting off to infinity compared to girls
not enough :colonhash:

this is where being in a relationship comes in handy, sex on tap :moon:
Nopeeeee bad times.
it's like oxygen
only important when you're not getting any :frown:
Original post by Lewroll
Ok :cry2: Au revoir mon amour...

Lo siento mi querido. Adios...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending