The Student Room Group

Guys: would you date a girl who was completely inexperienced?

Scroll to see replies

I am right now :L
It wouldn't put most guys off. Maybe if you were like, 30 or something men might find it strange but I doubt you are that age :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by OpenTheFloodGates
It's not about how experience she is. It's what you feel for her that matters. At least that's what it is for me.

Exactly this
Original post by Anonymous
If you liked a girl, would the fact that for whatever reason she'd never gone further than kiss a guy affect your opinion of her? I know that being a virgin isn't a bad thing at all but would it change anything if the girl you liked didn't know how to do anything?

You probably wouldn't find out how inexperienced a girl was until you got to know her, then it wouldn't matter if you liked her. Unless she walked around with a "never been kissed" t shirt on.
What people don't think about is sex is different with every partner, so you are both learning bout each other in the first few weeks anyway, regardless of your previous experience.
THAT IS WHAT MAKES IT SOOO MUCH FUN IN THE BEGINNING! :tongue: :smile:
Even though I'm a girl I wanted to answer this question. I'm a virgin & have had no experience with any guys before.

I'd perfer it that whomever I'm with in the future that we've equally had the same amount of experience i.e. I'm a virgin & he's a virgin, or I've only had a few bf's & he's only had a few gf's, etc etc.

The reason that I'm still a virgin is because my parents didn't want me to have a bf until after I had done my GCSEs & I obeyed them because one, they're really strict, & two my sister went to the same school as me & would have found out & told my parents if I had gotten a bf whilst there.
Then after I had done my GCSEs we moved away from that area, I knew nobody in my 1st yr of 6th form, so I spent a lot of that time getting to know people. Also the subjects I did had only girls in the classes so I hardly knew any guys for the majority of the 2 yrs I spent there, & any guys I did know they already were taken, literally they all had gf's. On top of that during my 1st yr I was quite sick so missed quite a lot of college (luckily I didn't have to repeat the yr). Oh & another thing I lived 40mins away from the college & I missed a lot of parties that were going on because everyone seemed to live in the same area that the college is in!

Now I'm in my gap yr where I still live a fair amount of distance away from my friends, plus the majority of them are now at Uni whilst I'm obviously not. Sounds like a sad life I know but I'm sure it'll all change when I go to Uni in Sept!
Reply 25
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
Even though I'm a girl I wanted to answer this question. I'm a virgin & have had no experience with any guys before.

I'd perfer it that whomever I'm with in the future that we've equally had the same amount of experience i.e. I'm a virgin & he's a virgin, or I've only had a few bf's & he's only had a few gf's, etc etc.

The reason that I'm still a virgin is because my parents didn't want me to have a bf until after I had done my GCSEs & I obeyed them because one, they're really strict, & two my sister went to the same school as me & would have found out & told my parents if I had gotten a bf whilst there.
Then after I had done my GCSEs we moved away from that area, I knew nobody in my 1st yr of 6th form, so I spent a lot of that time getting to know people. Also the subjects I did had only girls in the classes so I hardly knew any guys for the majority of the 2 yrs I spent there, & any guys I did know they already were taken, literally they all had gf's. On top of that during my 1st yr I was quite sick so missed quite a lot of college (luckily I didn't have to repeat the yr). Oh & another thing I lived 40mins away from the college & I missed a lot of parties that were going on because everyone seemed to live in the same area that the college is in!

Now I'm in my gap yr where I still live a fair amount of distance away from my friends, plus the majority of them are now at Uni whilst I'm obviously not. Sounds like a sad life I know but I'm sure it'll all change when I go to Uni in Sept!

I would describe your parents as caring about their own daughter, rather than being strict. I understand their fear, this modern society isn't that healthy for the young generation despite everything. You will have plenty of time to live your life the way you want. 18 years have already passed, so 6 more months till september is nothing. Happy birthday by the way :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by alijimi
I would describe your parents as caring about their own daughter, rather than being strict. I understand their fear, this modern society isn't that healthy for the young generation despite everything. You will have plenty of time to live your life the way you want. 18 years have already passed, so 6 more months till september is nothing. Happy birthday by the way :smile:

Oh, thanks! But it was weeks ago btw lol! :smile:.
Reply 27
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
Oh, thanks! But it was weeks ago btw lol! :smile:.

Doesn't matter, good wishes are good at any time :biggrin:
Reply 28
I would like to date a girl, not a prostitute.....
Reply 29
all the more reason to have sex repeatedly, so that she becomes "experienced"
I'll take anything!

No I'm joking, I'm not desperate, but it wouldn't bother me. If anything, it would be nice to know I'm not dating a girl who's not had a thousand other guys in her, it means I don't have to live up to anything! :tongue:
Reply 31
Why would it bother me?
1) She's not going to judge you.
2) Innocence is cute/hot.
3) It's going to make it more special if she hasn't done any of it before.
4) She probably doesn't have anything nasty and contagious living in her vagina.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 32
No it doesn't matter. Only 'players' would really care, imo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending