The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

I honestly can't believe how much the four week hiatus is getting to me. Normally I'm a spoiler nazi and now I need them to get through the day! :tongue:

Spoiler

Reply 1601
Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm just listening to the radio and they played Glee's version of I wanna hold your hand :woo:
Reply 1603

Spoiler

I'm just listening to the radio and they played Glee's version of I wanna hold your hand :woo:

I hope you're right, and that they will stay together. The only other option available to them is Karofsky (or however his name should be written :redface:) and I can't imagine either of them going for him just yet :tongue:

I don't understand how people can be that into Finnchel when there's Klaine. You're right, he'll be great with New Directions, I'm getting really tired of Finn's voice too. And I wonder why Puck never duets? He has an amazing voice!

I honestly don't understand why people would say that Dalton gets too much screentime. I mean, there have been episodes without them in it at all!! :eek:
Or now that I think about it, perhaps just one. Anyway, it got to me to such an extent that I can't even help exagerating :tongue:

I am really curious as to how WMHS will react to Blaine. I find it hard to imagine anyone picking on Blaine! I hate how we'll have to wait till the autumn or so (or whenever they will be airing the third season) to find out :frown:

Acerade? Or the ACTUAL radio?? :eek:

Original post by Ambs
I hope you're right, and that they will stay together. The only other option available to them is Karofsky (or however his name should be written :redface:) and I can't imagine either of them going for him just yet :tongue:

I don't understand how people can be that into Finnchel when there's Klaine. You're right, he'll be great with New Directions, I'm getting really tired of Finn's voice too. And I wonder why Puck never duets? He has an amazing voice!

I honestly don't understand why people would say that Dalton gets too much screentime. I mean, there have been episodes without them in it at all!! :eek:
Or now that I think about it, perhaps just one. Anyway, it got to me to such an extent that I can't even help exagerating :tongue:

I am really curious as to how WMHS will react to Blaine. I find it hard to imagine anyone picking on Blaine! I hate how we'll have to wait till the autumn or so (or whenever they will be airing the third season) to find out :frown:

Acerade? Or the ACTUAL radio?? :eek:

Spoiler

It was on radio 2-Elaine Paige :biggrin:

Spoiler

It was on radio 2-Elaine Paige :biggrin:

So that's 9mins an episode JUST for interaction between those two?
Dude, I appreciate you like them and all but that's loads....
Original post by lozz2601

So that's 9mins an episode JUST for interaction between those two?
Dude, I appreciate you like them and all but that's loads....

That included the songs they did together/warblers songs. If you add up Rachel/Finn/Quinn scenes in that period of time it will probably be more yet there's only 3 characters involved there.
That included the songs they did together/warblers songs. If you add up Rachel/Finn/Quinn scenes in that period of time it will probably be more yet there's only 3 characters involved there.

Oh okay, that's more reasonable then - I thought you meant JUST Kurt/Blaine dialogue and I was gonna be like wtf.
It seems like there's way more than 9mins of them per ep.

(and I think most scenes involving Finn should be cut so you'd see no argument from me there...)

Oh okay, that's more reasonable then - I thought you meant JUST Kurt/Blaine dialogue and I was gonna be like wtf.
It seems like there's way more than 9mins of them per ep.

(and I think most scenes involving Finn should be cut so you'd see no argument from me there...)

I suppose it depends on who you like most-I thought it was less than 9 mins per episode. I agree with the Finn thing, I think they just used Rachel and Finn to have a romance to start the series with but Glee has evolved to more than a 'jock meets performer' romance yet they're still keeping it going. Rachel and Jesse all the way! (although she has great chemistry with Puck too but I don't think they'll go there again).
I suppose it depends on who you like most-I thought it was less than 9 mins per episode. I agree with the Finn thing, I think they just used Rachel and Finn to have a romance to start the series with but Glee has evolved to more than a 'jock meets performer' romance yet they're still keeping it going. Rachel and Jesse all the way! (although she has great chemistry with Puck too but I don't think they'll go there again).

:frown::frown:

:frown::frown:

:console:
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

About Santana

Spoiler

About Karkofsky

Spoiler

(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by diamonddust

Spoiler

I'm straight, but this episode made me fall in love with Darren Criss. :love:

Spoiler

About Santana

Spoiler

About Karkofsky

Spoiler

I'm so glad I have this thread as when I laughed and pointed at the screen when Blaine told Kurt to put his hand down during DCFMA my family just looked at me like this :s-smilie:
Original post by Doughnuts!!

He has that effect on a lot of people.
I'm so glad I have this thread as when I laughed and pointed at the screen when Blaine told Kurt to put his hand down during DCFMA my family just looked at me like this :s-smilie:

Same! :biggrin:

He has that effect on a lot of people.

I'm not surprised... He makes me feel things that I really shouldn't be feeling. :love:

On a side note, I don't think there's much point posting solely with spoilers as practically everyone on here seems to be watching it US pace.

I'm not surprised... He makes me feel things that I really shouldn't be feeling. :love:

On a side note, I don't think there's much point posting solely with spoilers as practically everyone on here seems to be watching it US pace.

Until/Unless it says US pace in the thread title though I think we're gonna have to keep spoiler-ing because I'd feel suckish if we ruined it for poor unsuspecting people....

Don't blame you! I've come to the conclusion that if you don't love/fancy Darren Criss, you're either blind, deaf or asexual! :biggrin: :laugh:

:hugs: Family? Pah, they'll never understand!
My mum was asking me why I was obsessed with Glee and said I wasn't normal when I was dancing round the kitchen to Misery. :eek: :colone:

Oh same here! Especially now I've seen this photoshoot (not the one you're thinking e hine e! :biggrin: :tongue:) :drool:
I love the one of him in the red jumper. :coma:
I think Glee makes everyone wonder about their heterosexuality haha! I have the biggest girlcrush on Santana and I read Zest (the health and fitness magazine) and Lea Michelle was in it and now I might just want to be her!

I think we should still use spoilers because some people only come on here for the Monday eps.

Just because I feel like perving again and I know you'll all appreciate it...

*dies*

And because I miss his crazy hair...

Pretty eyes...
Until/Unless it says US pace in the thread title though I think we're gonna have to keep spoiler-ing because I'd feel suckish if we ruined it for poor unsuspecting people....

I agree.

Speaking of spoilers, or rather, a reaction to a spoiler...

Spoiler

^Nice pictures, I think the first one is my fave, it's kinda posed yet natural at the same time :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending