The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lozz2601
Until/Unless it says US pace in the thread title though I think we're gonna have to keep spoiler-ing because I'd feel suckish if we ruined it for poor unsuspecting people....

Ah, fair enough.

Original post by diamonddust
Don't blame you! I've come to the conclusion that if you don't love/fancy Darren Criss, you're either blind, deaf or asexual! :biggrin: :laugh:

Oh same here! Especially now I've seen this photoshoot (not the one you're thinking e hine e! :biggrin: :tongue:) :drool:
I love the one of him in the red jumper. :coma:
I think Glee makes everyone wonder about their heterosexuality haha! I have the biggest girlcrush on Santana and I read Zest (the health and fitness magazine) and Lea Michelle was in it and now I might just want to be her!

Just because I feel like perving again and I know you'll all appreciate it...

*dies*

And because I miss his crazy hair...

Pretty eyes...

I want to marry him and have his babies. Yes, it may be physically impossible, but there should be no barriers between true love. :ahee:

Used to be in love with Brittany and Santana, but now I have a new object of my desires. :teeth:
Don't blame you! I've come to the conclusion that if you don't love/fancy Darren Criss, you're either blind, deaf or asexual! :biggrin: :laugh:

:hugs: Family? Pah, they'll never understand!
My mum was asking me why I was obsessed with Glee and said I wasn't normal when I was dancing round the kitchen to Misery. :eek: :colone:

Oh same here! Especially now I've seen this photoshoot (not the one you're thinking e hine e! :biggrin: :tongue:) :drool:
I love the one of him in the red jumper. :coma:
I think Glee makes everyone wonder about their heterosexuality haha! I have the biggest girlcrush on Santana and I read Zest (the health and fitness magazine) and Lea Michelle was in it and now I might just want to be her!

I think we should still use spoilers because some people only come on here for the Monday eps.

Just because I feel like perving again and I know you'll all appreciate it...

*dies*

And because I miss his crazy hair...

Pretty eyes...

Spoiler

Original post by Doughnuts!!

Ah, fair enough.

I want to marry him and have his babies. Yes, it may be physically impossible, but there should be no barriers between true love. :ahee:

Used to be in love with Brittany and Santana, but now I have a new object of my desires. :teeth:

I wasn't so keen on Brittany with her hair scraped back in Cheerios but now she's in street clothes I absolutely love her. She's still overtaken by Santana though for me...and Rachel (especially in the latest ep).
Original post by e hine e

Spoiler

Spoiler

I wasn't so keen on Brittany with her hair scraped back in Cheerios but now she's in street clothes I absolutely love her. She's still overtaken by Santana though for me...and Rachel (especially in the latest ep).

I loved that floppy hat Brittany was wearing! I can't take Brittany seriously now because my sister said she looked like a druggie- no idea why! Heather Morris always looks amaaaaazing though! Santana is just ridiculously hot! It's not actually fair. I think Rachel's getting prettier and prettier by the episode and her style has got better! I'd seriously wear all her outfits this series. I do miss argyle sweater and mismatching headband Rachel!
Ah, fair enough.

:rofl: Get in line! :tongue:
Reply 1625

Spoiler

It was on radio 2-Elaine Paige :biggrin:

Spoiler

Wow, I didn't know that ever happened! I wish Belgian radio was that cool...

Spoiler

About Santana

Spoiler

About Karkofsky

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1626
I'm straight, but this episode made me fall in love with Darren Criss. :love:

Woo! :biggrin: It's his fault, not yours - he just does that to people!
Reply 1627
I agree.

Speaking of spoilers, or rather, a reaction to a spoiler...

Spoiler

That is just outrageous :s-smilie: What a sad, sad person. But strangely enough, these things only make me love Glee even more; it's just such a positive beacon in a dark and unfriendly world!
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

This doesn't really need to be spoilered so I'll just say this: YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN?? Man thief! :laugh:
I have no eyebrows- seriously, I've never plucked them, they just don't grow- so OUR children will get the eyebrows from hm! :biggrin: Yeah, sorry babe. He's mine! :tongue: Darren and I (haha! Darren and I- be prepared for wedding invitations people!) have the same sort of nose, so they'll be mixed race with craaaazy curly hair and they'll have enormous lips and eyebrows! :laugh: LMAO at the optician! I wish I had eyebrows... :tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by Harpoon

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

There's so many posts here now it's hard to keep up!!
Reply 1633

Spoiler

There's so many posts here now it's hard to keep up!!

I know! Since I'm always a bit later with the episodes I'm usually about three pages behind you guys, but this episode was so good I caught up within the day! I love how everyone seemed to have liked it so much - I've never seen so many posters in this thread! :smile:

Spoiler

I really learned to appreciate 'Get it Right' today. I got rejected from St. Andrews and it is currently proving to be an excellent soundtrack for my little pitty party.

Original post by Ambs
I know! Since I'm always a bit later with the episodes I'm usually about three pages behind you guys, but this episode was so good I caught up within the day! I love how everyone seemed to have liked it so much - I've never seen so many posters in this thread! :smile:

Spoiler

I really learned to appreciate 'Get it Right' today. I got rejected from St. Andrews and it is currently proving to be an excellent soundtrack for my little pitty party.

I'm sorry they didn't accept you :frown: their loss :smile:

Spoiler

I can't wait to watch the superbowl episode tonight...I remember it being okay but overshadowed for me by the next one.
Reply 1635
This doesn't really need to be spoilered so I'll just say this: YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN?? Man thief! :laugh:
I have no eyebrows- seriously, I've never plucked them, they just don't grow- so OUR children will get the eyebrows from hm! :biggrin: Yeah, sorry babe. He's mine! :tongue: Darren and I (haha! Darren and I- be prepared for wedding invitations people!) have the same sort of nose, so they'll be mixed race with craaaazy curly hair and they'll have enormous lips and eyebrows! :laugh: LMAO at the optician! I wish I had eyebrows... :tongue:

Like I said in my previous post I got rejected from my first-choice university today, so the LEAST you can give me is Darren Criss, ok? :cool:

I was actually a bit offended by the optician, especially since with my eye condition I can't even wear glasses all the time and could never go for lenses :emo: I never plucked my eyebrows either; they're not that thick or anything, just a very odd shape that makes me look critical and stern.

Your future children sound adorable! And they have a much higher chance of ever being created - the only wedding invitations I'll ever be sending is if I decide to marry myself like Sue :tongue:
So I was just watching a fanvid and

Spoiler

Reply 1637

Spoiler

I can't wait to watch the superbowl episode tonight...I remember it being okay but overshadowed for me by the next one.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OMG Need You Know! :dance:
I need to be in Glee club! How yummy is Puck?
I'm SO excited for the next ep! Not so much the episode after that! But definately the episode after that and especially the epsiode after that one! :ninja:
Original post by Ambs
Like I said in my previous post I got rejected from my first-choice university today, so the LEAST you can give me is Darren Criss, ok? :cool:

I was actually a bit offended by the optician, especially since with my eye condition I can't even wear glasses all the time and could never go for lenses :emo: I never plucked my eyebrows either; they're not that thick or anything, just a very odd shape that makes me look critical and stern.

Your future children sound adorable! And they have a much higher chance of ever being created - the only wedding invitations I'll ever be sending is if I decide to marry myself like Sue :tongue:

I'm sorry hun! :hugs: Like e hine e says, their loss!
Oh hun! You're allowed (to borrow) Darren Criss! :tongue: Just until you feel better...
Silly optician!
Original post by Ambs

Spoiler

Spoiler

OMG Need You Know! :dance:
I need to be in Glee club! How yummy is Puck?
I'm SO excited for the next ep! Not so much the episode after that! But definately the episode after that and especially the epsiode after that one! :ninja:

I'm sorry hun! :hugs: Like e hine e says, their loss!
Oh hun! You're allowed (to borrow) Darren Criss! :tongue: Just until you feel better...
Silly optician!

I'm having to wait to watch as it's 10 minutes longer tonight and my mum and I always take it in turns to watch glee first one monday and her baby show first the next. It was my turn to watch Glee first tonight but if I had done it would have run into her show :rolleyes: TY PI CAL. I totally forgot that song was in this episode though!! My friend has a huge thing for Puck and his bad boy image lol

I'm having nightmares that E4 will decide to take a break in this second season at some point as they haven't yet and they did last season and we're getting closer and closer to the US eps as each week passes but radio times has next weeks ep in still so phew...for now. If they go to a break before ep 16 (or ever) I'll not be responsible for my actions.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending