The Student Room Group

Girls and Guys: Are you getting enough sex in your life at the moment?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by .Ali.
No, they're not. It's a myth, women are often just as horny if not hornier than guys.

Haha, alright then. You must knw some pretty 'feminine' men if yu think that. Just think about the scientific implications of what you're saying. You may have a high sex drive but you're prob not the average woman.
Reply 81
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
Girls are more hornier than guys. I discovered this last night in full effect. Girls are also quite powerful when they want to be.

How did you discov er that, what happened?
Look at the amount of girls who aren't getting enough sex! That's very surprising.
Original post by silverbolt
in a long term relationship, i live with her and ive had sex twice this year

so im not getting nearly enough sex, not even close.

:eek:
Original post by newts2k
How did you discov er that, what happened?

6 girls jumped on me out of nowhere.. It was mad.
Reply 85
Original post by newts2k
Haha, alright then. You must knw some pretty 'feminine' men if yu think that. Just think about the scientific implications of what you're saying. You may have a high sex drive but you're prob not the average woman.

No I know guys who have a very high sex drive, women also have testosterone and female hormones can create a high sex drive too. Just with most women, it's not consistant as their hormones peak at different times of the month. However some girls just have a really high sex drive for the majority of the time.
Not enough good sex
Reply 87
not getting enough. :colonhash:
I'm in a relationship and my boyfriend is very busy with working full time and doing a uni course, for which I'm proud of how hard he works and how he's really going to make a good career for himself. However, it does mean I only get to see him on his days off and when he doesn't have uni work. So I see him maybe once/twice per week.

So yeah I would appreciate more sex, but I do understand why it can't happen at the moment. I'm moving to a flat nearer to him at the end of the month so hopefully we'll get to see each other a bit more often after that =)
Sort of, but not too much. I don't really mind, all I want is for him to be happy/satisfied for what I do. :h:
No and it feels like such a waste because I'm as virile as hell at this point in my life. But I can only unleash properly if I fancy the girl. Grrrrr
Original post by .Ali.
No I know guys who have a very high sex drive, women also have testosterone and female hormones can create a high sex drive too. Just with most women, it's not consistant as their hormones peak at different times of the month. However some girls just have a really high sex drive for the majority of the time.

you are right in this, the fact that men want sex more is a myth

though tell that to my missus, wish she had even a third of the sex drive i do
Big lol.

1. In the circumstances that a girl is willing to have sex with literally anyone, then yes, it is easy for a girl to get sex. But here's the twist! A lot of girls like to choose who they sleep with. Unfortunately, that may not be you.
3. Consider this: Females possess the only human organ with the sole purpose of pleasure (can you guess which one?) and arguably experience more intense and pleasurable orgasms than men. Oh, but y'know. We don't want sex.
4. Testosterone levels are not the single measure of how much sex you want.

P.S I really don't understand how any actual real guy who has actually had actual real sex with an actual real girl can say that females do not want sex.
Reply 93
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
6 girls jumped on me out of nowhere.. It was mad.

how does that show that they were very horny? that proves nothing. can you explain a bit more what happened? i doubt they were horny. bet they were doing it for jokes.:rolleyes:
Reply 94
Original post by cottonheart
Big lol.

1. In the circumstances that a girl is willing to have sex with literally anyone, then yes, it is easy for a girl to get sex. But here's the twist! A lot of girls like to choose who they sleep with. Unfortunately, that may not be you.
3. Consider this: Females possess the only human organ with the sole purpose of pleasure (can you guess which one?) and arguably experience more intense and pleasurable orgasms than men. Oh, but y'know. We don't want sex.

P.S I really don't understand how any actual real guy who has actually had actual real sex with an actual real girl can say that females do not want sex.

no one said they didnt want sex. what people are trying to say is men want it more and it is because they have a lot more testosterone which causes the high sex drive.
At least i got an excuse for not having sex. im 15. Its illegal
Reply 96
Original post by helpnowplease
I clicked the wrong one :frown: I meant to choose..'I'm not getting enough'

well i'll help you now, no need to beg

:getmecoat:
Reply 97
Original post by cottonheart
Big lol.

What was point number 2?
Been single for over 6 years and not had nookie since then.
Reply 99
Sadly none, but I live in hope...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending