The Student Room Group

I think I've gone from being bullied to a bully........?

So when I was at school, I got bullied pretty badly bth mentally and physically and betrayed by several people. I couldn't understand as all I ever was, was nice and respectful to people. I was also small and defenceless and just had to suck it up.

However, now Im 6"2 and have gt considerably bigger, I just try to physically intimidate a lot of men and try to assert my dominance over them and I will just get angry for no reason. If anyone says the slightest thing, even banter, I just immediately retaliate and don't take any ****. Also, if I play someone at sport, I dont just want to beat them, I want to humiliate them! I don't like who I've become but I always have that little kid in the back of my mind from school and how Im determined not to let that happen again. Do you reckon I need counselling or something

Scroll to see replies

Don't do it, otherwise I'll have to pay for your prison sentence.
Reply 2
There are plenty of people who were bullied who managed to remain nice people, so stop making excuses and being a dick.
You nasty git.
Reply 4
Original post by Cicerao
There are plenty of people who were bullied who managed to remain nice people, so stop making excuses and being a dick.

lol this ^
Reply 5
Original post by Cicerao

Obv you havent been bullied then yu ignorant bitch
Reply 6
Errrrrr.. you need to man the **** down.
Reply 7
cam down cam down
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous

I actually was.

Have a nice day.
Reply 10

Ohhh now you're cyber bullying?
Reply 11
It happens
In the morning say to yourself 'today I will have a kind heart towards others'
Other something along those lines. Dont make anyone else go through what you went through as a kid.
Reply 12

I was bullied and I have never, nor would I ever, bully other people. Why is she ignorant for pointing out that not everyone feels the need to carry on the bullying? It's not a rule that we have to bully others if we've been bullied ourselves.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
So you're using the fact you were bullied as an excuse for being a dick?

Nice one.
Reply 14
you're overcompensating.

just chill out, focus on yourself.
I used to be like this before i realised what a **** i was.
X
So when I was at school, I got bullied pretty badly bth mentally and physically and betrayed by several people. I couldn't understand as all I ever was, was nice and respectful to people. I was also small and defenceless and just had to suck it up.

However, now Im 6"2 and have gt considerably bigger, I just try to physically intimidate a lot of men and try to assert my dominance over them and I will just get angry for no reason. If anyone says the slightest thing, even banter, I just immediately retaliate and don't take any ****. Also, if I play someone at sport, I dont just want to beat them, I want to humiliate them! I don't like who I've become but I always have that little kid in the back of my mind from school and how Im determined not to let that happen again. Do you reckon I need counselling or something

Good for you! I can't stop being bullied :/
Ring childline.
You need to let go. Most people were bullied as a kid - I certainly was. It means you don't take any sh*t yes, but not to the point where you become the bully yourself. That makes you no better than them.
mm
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending