The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

International Student at Glasgow

Hi there,
Im looking to apply for 2012 admission to Glasgow, i live in america so what chances do i have of getting in?
Im not sure what any of the requirements on grades would mean for me since we have a completly different system, right now, i have all A's and B's (the top 2 grades) so i have a high GPA.
I would either like to apply for Biomedical Engineering or aeronautical engineering.
Are those subjects competitive?
Any advice would be great!
Reply 1
What is your GPA? Around 3.6? If so, don't worry, I think it would be enough. If you're still unsure, contact admissions team, they will tell you. Good luck with the application!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by 1971boss302
Hi there,
Im looking to apply for 2012 admission to Glasgow, i live in america so what chances do i have of getting in?
Im not sure what any of the requirements on grades would mean for me since we have a completly different system, right now, i have all A's and B's (the top 2 grades) so i have a high GPA.
I would either like to apply for Biomedical Engineering or aeronautical engineering.
Are those subjects competitive?
Any advice would be great!

You should definiteily contact the admission team. They are friendly and they also answer very quickly.
Reply 3
Thanks guys, my gpa is around 3.6 :smile:
Reply 4
Thank you so much, these were the specifics i was looking for. Any idea if they also want to receive irrelevant AP examination scores, such as history or english if youre applying for science?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending