The Student Room Group

Girls, if a guy asked you to act out a spanking fetish would you find it weird?

I get turned on by the thought of being spanked by a girl. Especially if she smokes while spanking me and gets really angry while doing it. I dunno why but I think it stems back from when I used to get spanked by my babysitter as a kid. I used to get sent to my room and then she'd come in and spank me.

Would you think it was weird if a guy asked you to act out this fetish?

Also, would you mind if he orgasms right after you spank him? (I mean cums on the bed etc)?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd like it :sexface:

Although I have been sleeping with a guy who likes being dominated in bed, and it gets a little boring if someone is too much of a certain 'type'. Obviously you want to change characters, positions etc. Sometimes you want to be 'taken', for the guy to throw you on the bed. As long as both parties do a bit of give and take, it's fine.
Reply 2
Original post by *Lollo*
I'd like it :sexface:

Although I have been sleeping with a guy who likes being dominated in bed, and it gets a little boring if someone is too much of a certain 'type'. Obviously you want to change characters, positions etc. Sometimes you want to be 'taken', for the guy to throw you on the bed. As long as both parties do a bit of give and take, it's fine.

Yeah that makes sense. I just need to find an open-minded girl to act this out with I guess.
Reply 3
Original post by Nerd_No_More
I get turned on by the thought of being spanked by a girl. Especially if she smokes while spanking me and gets really angry while doing it. I dunno why but I think it stems back from when I used to get spanked by my babysitter as a kid. I used to get sent to my room and then she'd come in and spank me.

Would you think it was weird if a guy asked you to act out this fetish?

Also, would you mind if he orgasms right after you spank him? (I mean cums on the bed etc)?

Nah that's be fine, stuff like that keeps sex interesting. :biggrin: I'd want him to be dominant sometimes though.
Reply 4
Cool, I didn't realise girls would be so open-minded about this kind of thing. great :-)
Reply 5
depends if she likes to be dominant or submissive
Reply 6
:sexface:
That is all.
Reply 7
Original post by penguin-
:sexface:
That is all.

I take it you like this sort of thing then?!
Reply 8
Original post by Nerd_No_More
I take it you like this sort of thing then?!

It's alright..... :tongue:
I only find it weird that your baby sitter used to spank you :lolwut:
Reply 10
Damn, I was hoping you meant the other way round!

But yeah, I'd give it a go. Maybe not the smoking bit though.
Reply 11
I'd find it weird. I'd want him to spank ME instead.
I think all fetishes in general are a bit wierd imo, sorry but that's my honesty coming forward.
So if my bf asked me to do that I'd just say no, basically! Even if it brought him pleasure I never want to do something that's optional that I'm not happy with doing :/
Original post by Arielle
I'd find it weird. I'd want him to spank ME instead.

They so would :sexface: (never heard of a guy having a fetish to be spanked)
Reply 14
I'm sure that would be fine if you find someone who likes dominating.

I, however, am so submissive it's ridiculous.
Reply 15
I wouldn't do the smoking bit, but everything else, yeah sure! Its worth a try for anything really. And as fetishes go, I think thats pretty tame...
Original post by RahRah09

I, however, am so submissive it's ridiculous.

Do tell.

I need it for... a project.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
I'd do more than just smash. I would layeth the smackdown on her candy ass.
Reply 18
Original post by Charlottelisabeth
I think all fetishes in general are a bit wierd imo, sorry but that's my honesty coming forward.
So if my bf asked me to do that I'd just say no, basically! Even if it brought him pleasure I never want to do something that's optional that I'm not happy with doing :/

Lol you sound really square and 'prim and proper'. I bet you're the sort who prefers sex in the missionary position and wants to get it over as quickly as possible too.

I bet you are one of those girls who doesn't like sucking a guy off, and who hates them going down on you. Am I right?
Not at all. Sex is about trying to please your partner, right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending