The Student Room Group

Too damn cute

Apparently this is what I am. And I always get comments that I'm cute, sweet etc.

My question is, do any fit girls like cute guys, or does it tend to be the less attractive/chubby ones?

P.s. Neg cittayyy!!
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I like cute guys :awesome:
Girls like chubby guys? News to me.
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
Girls like chubby guys? News to me.

On TSR they do...
Reply 4
Tell them to put their money (and your cock) where their mouth is by shagging you.
I hope they do like cute guys because thats all I get lol.
Reply 6
Oh I should have explained, this was from a random hookup where we spent the day together, so to speak. So I haven't been froendzoned, but her sluttiness pits me off anyway (it's quite extreme)
There something cute and adorable about Dougie Poynter ...and i fancy the pants off him:yep:

It's a good thing really..even though most guys think otherwise.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by When will I know?
There something cute and adorable about Dougie Poynter ...and i fancy the pants off him:yep:

It's a good thing really..even though most guys think otherwise.

one sincerely doubts this is the same kind of "cute" OP is getting called.
Reply 9
Original post by Drumzilla
one sincerely doubts this is the same kind of "cute" OP is getting called.

Yea guess it's too subjective to make any generalisations. Gah it is bad tho I reckon, whatever they're thinking if when they say cute
Reply 10
Original post by Reflexive
Yea guess it's too subjective to make any generalisations. Gah it is bad tho I reckon, whatever they're thinking if when they say cute

it's normally always bad mate, girls don't want to have sex with "cute"

kittens are cute, ducklings are cute, and what do they have in common... they're not getting their dick wet :cool:
Reply 11
I'm just going to come out and say it...

Pics or GTFO
Cute is nearly always a euphemism I'm afraid.
Reply 13
I know this bro, but what can I do, I don't know why I get caller that. This girl is pretty mad for me, but she's not really attractive, though not ugly, so I was just wondering if there are reasonably decent girls out there who do like cute. They're few and far between for sure it seems.
Reply 14
I like cute guys =]
Reply 15
Original post by aeterno
I'm just going to come out and say it...

Pics or GTFO

I'm not putting my pic here cus I teach and I dont want my students seeing me but if I will pm you, as long as you live nowhere near me!
I like cute guys :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by Soph1990
I like cute guys =]

I like this information, since you are cute yourself. As long as your definition isn't inline with the pic posted above!
I'm not putting my pic here cus I teach and I dont want my students seeing me but if I will pm you, as long as you live nowhere near me!

You can pm me your pic if you want honest opinion and feedback, but I'm a guy so may not be that useful haha. Do you have good haircut/grooming/clothes? That makes a world of difference.
Reply 19

I live nowhere near Essex, I'm in the Midlands, so you're safe :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending