The Student Room Group

Love at first sight

Hi,

I need help ..I think I have fallen in love with a girl who I never have spoken to ..I have caught her eye once or twice , and we have seen quite each other in several occassions ,but never spoke to each other.. I cant stop thinking abt her ,not a good situation especially when my exams are quiet soon ...i have never felt abt someone this way , I have dated girls previously but this is very different ..Iam tongue tied when I see her ..

Help :frown:
She's clearly gagging for it.
That's not love, that's LUST.
Reply 3
How can you love someone you've never spoken to? :s-smilie: do something about this situation instead of asking TSR?
Reply 4
Love is a long long process. There is lust at first site, or connection at first site. Love is a process of time.
Reply 5
it's not love just massive crush!talk to her :smile: don't be shy
Approach her? Just start talking to her.
Reply 7
Original post by *Dreaming*
That's not love, that's LUST.

this

+ve rep for beating me to it...
Reply 8
cant stop thinking abt her from day to night , I know this sounds very creepy and stalkish but I dont know why this is happening ..I study mathematics at Uni , so Im supposed to be logical person , but clearly not . .:frown:

And we leave for break , next week ..fml
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

I need help ..I think I have fallen in love with a girl who I never have spoken to ..I have caught her eye once or twice , and we have seen quite each other in several occassions ,but never spoke to each other.. I cant stop thinking abt her ,not a good situation especially when my exams are quiet soon ...i have never felt abt someone this way , I have dated girls previously but this is very different ..Iam tongue tied when I see her ..

I would call that lust or intense attraction... but probably not likely to be long-standing so probable not love... talk to her and see how you feel?

Ive occassionally built ideas of people up in my mind beyond reality i guess... thought it was love at the time!!!
Reply 10
Hi,

How old are you? (serious question)
Reply 11
Original post by Sam89
How old are you? (serious question)

like going to turn 20..If your goign to crucify me on that Im acting immature and stuff ..save it..
Reply 12
like going to turn 20..If your goign to crucify me on that Im acting immature and stuff ..save it..

Hmm, no was just curious.

Well, why don't you try and speak to her?

When exams are close, it isn't good to throw your degree away for someone who doesn't even know you exist (I know from experience, so I can relate).
Reply 13
Original post by Sam89
Hmm, no was just curious.

Well, why don't you try and speak to her?

When exams are close, it isn't good to throw your degree away for someone who doesn't even know you exist (I know from experience, so I can relate).

It so happens , that I dont know anyhting about her ..She goes to my uni ,she used t come to one of these society events , but stopped ....I dont know what she studies or anything ..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending