The Student Room Group

I need a cigarette. Now. i'm going crazy.

I'm going crazy. Spent the last of my money on Friday. I'm recieving more money 12 a.m though. It's roughly 11 hours away. And I need a cigarette now. Oh and I have a lab report which I haven't started. But who cares about that. I want my cancer stick.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
go nubbing
Beg one off someone?
Reply 3
w00t
Make a thread on tsr going on about it. It'll be like actually smoking a cigarette.
Reply 5
Original post by rachelkeira
Beg one off someone?

No I don't like borrowing money or taking fags of other people. How shall i deal with the anxiety? I'm dying.
Reply 6
Go to sleep?
Get some paper, melt some chocolate and roll it up.

:ahee: It's reefa with a Cadbury affect, you get me blud?
Reply 8
I know the feeling.... seriously, just ask a friend or some randomer in public.
Reply 9
The Rock says you take a cigarette, shiiiiiiineeeeee it up real nice, turn that bitch sideways and stick it straight up....[somebody finish this for me, The Rock's gotta sleep]
Original post by nunugab
No I don't like borrowing money or taking fags of other people. How shall i deal with the anxiety? I'm dying.

Even for less than a day? I don't like doing it either, but I do if I know I can give it back quickly :smile:
I have no idea how to deal with anxiety otherwise, I always make sure I never run out! And keep emergency supplies hidden around my room!
Reply 11
smoke some origano
Reply 12
Original post by spazman21
I know the feeling.... seriously, just ask a friend or some randomer in public.

I just can't, I don't know why! :/
Reply 13
Even for less than a day? I don't like doing it either, but I do if I know I can give it back quickly :smile:
I have no idea how to deal with anxiety otherwise, I always make sure I never run out! And keep emergency supplies hidden around my room!

Ah yes I should keep emergency supplies but I don't deal with being broke well haha and I take for granted that I always have money in my account thus I'm never prepared! I hate asking people for money because it feels so weird and wrong, can't explain it! :s-smilie:

GIMME CANCER STICK NOOOOW :eek:
Reply 14
Original post by Potiron
Surely you can owe them a fag, they will appreciate the gravity of the situation.

Alternatively, you can have one of mine, so long as you come here, smoke it with me and talk to me :sad:

Dude. That's a deal. How far is Brighton from Bath? hahah!
Reply 15
Original post by kat2pult
Go to sleep?

I probably would if I could!
Reply 16
To be honest even though I don't smoke, I feel like smoking every time I watch For A Few Dollars More & The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Clint Eastwood's cigar is badass.
Original post by nunugab
Ah yes I should keep emergency supplies but I don't deal with being broke well haha and I take for granted that I always have money in my account thus I'm never prepared! I hate asking people for money because it feels so weird and wrong, can't explain it! :s-smilie:

GIMME CANCER STICK NOOOOW :eek:

When you next get money, buy a ten deck along with your usual, and everytime you get an empty packet, put one of the ten in it and hide it somewhere, works for me :biggrin:

If I could teleport you one of mine right now, I would. They're yummy Marly Lights.
Sadly I haven't mastered that power yet :frown:
Original post by 2ndClass

Original post by 2ndClass
To be honest even though I don't smoke, I feel like smoking every time I watch For A Few Dollars More & The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Clint Eastwood's cigar is badass.

Clint is badass.
Reply 19
When you next get money, buy a ten deck along with your usual, and everytime you get an empty packet, put one of the ten in it and hide it somewhere, works for me :biggrin:

If I could teleport you one of mine right now, I would. They're yummy Marly Lights.
Sadly I haven't mastered that power yet :frown:

AAARGH and you happen to smoke the same kind I do too! I switched from marlboro reds to light because I wanted to quit (by reducing the amount of nicotine and the amount I smoke), but instead I find myself smoking more lights than I did reds!!!! My last cigarette was 3 hours ago. I think I'll be dead or atleast comatose within 20 minutes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending