The Student Room Group

I need a cigarette. Now. i'm going crazy.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Rich_183
Buy a pack, most shops in large cities are open 24/7

Some people never read the first post do they!
Reply 41
Original post by Potiron
I have never appreciated that last fag before bed more than I have tonight.

I envy you.
This thread is really making me want to smoke...
Must resist....
Reply 43
Original post by rachelkeira
This thread is really making me want to smoke...
Must resist....

Your post pisses me off and makes me sad simultaneously.
Original post by nunugab
Your post pisses me off and makes me sad simultaneously.

I apologise :frown: I won't tell you what I'm about to go and do now, then....
Reply 45
Original post by nunugab
Some people never read the first post do they!

do some busking on the way to make some funds
Ask one of your friends you fool jackass moron.
Reply 47
Original post by nunugab
Borrowing one is only an option if I walk 20 min up the hill to campus and wake up one of my friends. Clearly this is not ideal and rather disgraceful! Sleeping is also not an option because normally I can't sleep without smoking. I don't deal with anxiety and stress well thus my reaction towards not having a cigarette. I absolutely freak out. I don't want to hear your anti-smoking lectures but if you have any good advice about how to quit then you should seriously pm me!

(none of the following is meant as a lecture or insult...sorry if some sounds like it is)
Well to be fair you don't really have any options left.
You can't borrow one and the shops are closed so I don't really know what you expect to get out of this thread. Just saying it is impossible

The only way i can think of quiting is a hell of a lot of nicotine patches and gum...oh and good old fashioned will power.

People manage to give up heroin...it can't be that hard to give up something as comparatively mild/tame as fags :confused:

But this is coming from me...I really don't understand why anyone from our generation would even consider starting smoking.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by the rock
the rock says you take a cigarette, shiiiiiiineeeeee it up real nice, turn that bitch sideways and stick it straight up....[somebody finish this for me, the rock's gotta sleep]

It doesn't matter what you need!
Reply 49
Original post by rachelkeira
I apologise :frown: I won't tell you what I'm about to go and do now, then....

:frown:
Reply 50
Original post by xobeauty
Ask one of your friends you fool jackass moron.

Cool douchebags don't read the posts.
Reply 51
Original post by Rich_183
do some busking on the way to make some funds

I'm not english, I have no idea what busking is. It doesn't sound appealing though!
Reply 52
I hate you. I have 9 fags to last me until Wednesday.... For the past 3 weeks I've been on about 20 a day and my money ran out on Friday....

Bugger. I'm going to have to go outside to smoke now... :smokin:

If you want, you can come join me here... I've got friends a 20 minute walk away who I know have loads of fags and I don't have any qualms about waking them up in the middle of the night for some.... :tongue:
Reply 53
Original post by Hravan
I hate you. I have 9 fags to last me until Wednesday.... For the past 3 weeks I've been on about 20 a day and my money ran out on Friday....

Bugger. I'm going to have to go outside to smoke now... :smokin:

If you want, you can come join me here... I've got friends a 20 minute walk away who I know have loads of fags and I don't have any qualms about waking them up in the middle of the night for some.... :tongue:

I had Bangor as one of my UCAS choices. I'm regretting not firming it now.
Reply 54
I'm so frustrated. I'm filled with anxiety. I'm panicking. I'm so irritated that the only emotion I can squeeze out of me is a meagre laugh. I keep seeing an image in my head. The image of me being so desperate for a fag that eventually when I buy one tomorrow morning, I'll inhale so heavily that I might accidentally swallow the blooming cigarette.
Reply 55
Oh I feel so much better now :biggrin:

Now I only have 8 left.... Which is 4 tomorrow and 4 on Tuesday.... This is going to be so difficult... :frown:

I feel for you though.. I really do....

What I did is I went through my room and found all my loose change... Found just under a fiver... Used £3 of it to get a 10 pack and the rest on the first food I've had since Friday... I have my priorities around the right way :biggrin:
Reply 56
Original post by nunugab
But even so, I couldn't ask anyone at this time for a fag, it'll be so random and weird. How'd you react if your friend woke you up at this time asking for a fag? :tongue:

I wouldn't mind... I would understand the desperation.... :yes:
Reply 57
go for a jog mate, it will take your mind off it. literally the worst thing you could be doing right now is focussing on the fact that you dont have any ciggies
Try not spending all your money so fast then. :rolleyes:
Reply 59
Original post by Hravan
Oh I feel so much better now :biggrin:

Now I only have 8 left.... Which is 4 tomorrow and 4 on Tuesday.... This is going to be so difficult... :frown:

I feel for you though.. I really do....

What I did is I went through my room and found all my loose change... Found just under a fiver... Used £3 of it to get a 10 pack and the rest on the first food I've had since Friday... I have my priorities around the right way :biggrin:

You sound just like me! 'who cares about food, I need my ciggies!' The only downside is that imo the best ciggies are the ones taken just after food! I have like no loose change! I dont like cash, I'm a card man :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest