The Student Room Group

I agreed to be his girlfriend, only because I was on the rebound

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Economister
*one
*sametime

Do us all a favour and learn to spell and use grammer before you plague these forums with your foul use of the language.

EPIC failure :biggrin: I love it when *******s like you fail miserably.
Original post by anti-duck
EPIC failure :biggrin: I love it when *******s like you fail miserably.

I am a lot better than you in life, PM me and I'll tell you exactly why. Now please stop posting because you've gone off topic.

Sorry OP, seems like a messy situation.
This guy is so ****ing dumb he deserves to be treated like ****. I make it so obvious that I dont like him yet he still takes it like a ****ing bitch. omg im so sick of him he makes me soo sick.

Why doesnt he get that I dont care about this "relationship"- I dont call him I barely talk to him anymore.. and all he could say is that he misses me.
I had to block him on msn just now...hes like " ur mans bday is tomorrow" um hello ive been ignoring u for the longest time now and u still think your my man..do u not get the hint, are u that pathedic?< i blocked him before i said something mean to him because im so annoyed right now..
How about stop trying to hint things and actually telling him the truth?
Ok im going to do it right now
I did it.
wooooo
on msn..lol. doesnt matter it feels so good. im free.
This guy is so ****ing stupid man. After his whinning and complaining ... I asked him if he still wanted to remain friends.. and hes like " yea, friends with benefits"?
Reply 28
Tbh, I'd rather be ****ing stupid than a ****ing bitch like you, OP. Seriously, you might have just come across wrongly, but you've portrayed yourself as one of the kinds of people that I hate. Self-serving, uncaring and pretentious.

I know we all get ourselves into situations, but being childish and blocking someone after you've "made it clear" he's not interested, without actually telling him? Oh, and breaking up with him the day before his birthday. Real smooth.

Also, stop posting similar troll threads. They're annoying.
(edited 13 years ago)
What a bitch you are.

I can't stand people who use others for their own personal gain. If you didn't want to be with him, then you shouldn't have told him you liked him, and certainly shouldn't have agreed to be his girlfriend. People get hurt because of stuff like this. How damn selfish of you. Poor guy.
Original post by xobeauty
I am discusted with myself.

I am discusted with your spelling
This guy is so ****ing stupid man. After his whinning and complaining ... I asked him if he still wanted to remain friends.. and hes like " yea, friends with benefits"?

As if you have any room to talk bitching about him. You sound like an immature child. I can't believe you dumped him over msn, how bloody pathetic. How old are you? Like 12?
Original post by Studentrepreneur
I am discusted with your spelling

You think your hurtig my feelings by dissing my spelling? you think a 'bitch' gives a **** about what you think:s-smilie:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Stormwhite
Tbh, I'd rather be ****ing stupid than a ****ing bitch like you, OP. Seriously, you might have just come across wrongly, but you've portrayed yourself as one of the kinds of people that I hate. Self-serving, uncaring and pretentious.

I know we all get ourselves into situations, but being childish and blocking someone after you've "made it clear" he's not interested, without actually telling him? Oh, and breaking up with him the day before his birthday. Real smooth.

Also, stop posting similar troll threads. They're annoying.

Well said! :hat2:
Original post by CookieDoughLove
As if you have any room to talk bitching about him. You sound like an immature child. I can't believe you dumped him over msn, how bloody pathetic. How old are you? Like 12?

The only reason why I bumped this thread and started bitching was because he msged me while i was here reading a couple topics and he was nagging me, I didnt want to bitch at him so I bitched in my thread.

Like i said before I dont care how I broke up with him, as long as I did it and got it over with.
I am discusted with myself.
I am discusted at your atrocious spelling.
The only reason why I bumped this thread and started bitching was because he msged me while i was here reading a couple topics and he was nagging me, I didnt want to bitch at him so I bitched in my thread.

Like i said before I dont care how I broke up with him, as long as I did it and got it over with.

Yes, because you're a selfish bitch.
Reply 37
just say
look,this isn't working for me sorry. you need to dump him though - it'll be harder the longer you leave it
What you did was proper harsh, and that poor guy who seriously likes you is going to be heartbroken, but you're going to have to let him down gently, just say you don't think it's ready and you thought you was ready for a relationship but you obviously aren't. Honesty is meant to be the best policy but if you tell him the truth he's going to be hurt so much more than giving him an excuse, but at the end of the day it's your decision. Rebounds never work out, no matter how much you try to maek them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending