The Student Room Group

Bristol/Nottingham/Manchester/Durham/Warwick

Dear, members of the forum
I am an international student and need your advice on choosing university for master degree.

So far, I have offers to study master degree in International Relations and Politics from Bristol, Nottingham, Manchester, Durham and Warwick universities.
As I don’t have an opportunity to visit universities I find it somehow difficult to choose university.
Which one is stronger in Politics? Which university will give better opportunities for career?
I will appreciate your views.
Reply 1
I have accepted by Bristol Msc Public Policy, anyone knows is it good?

Referring to the thread, I think Warwick is better among the five uni, in my opinion.
Reply 2
Wow, this is must a very tough decision to make as all the given choices are brilliant universities. I'd give Warwick a slight edge here for having better employment prospects, but Durham, Bristol and Manchester are quite fantastic choices too, and probably have better name recognition internationally, specially Manchester which is popular in East and South Asia, Middle East and Europe.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Are there students from these universities? it would be great to learn your opinion about above mentioned universities.
Reply 4
Original post by Mr. Roxas
Wow, this is must a very tough decision to make as all the given choices are brilliant universities. I'd give Warwick a slight edge here for having better employment prospects, but Durham, Bristol and Manchester are quite fantastic choices too, and probably have better name recognition internationally, specially Manchester which is popular in East and South Asia, Middle East and Europe.

But Nottingham isn't? :confused:

I'd say Warwick has an edge here. Besides Warwick the other choices are all very good and there isn't any real significant difference between them I'd say (especially since Durham - which generally is as good as Warwick - has Politics as their weak spot I believe).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending