The Student Room Group

Best earphones/headphones for under £15?

Any recommendations?

Preferably earphones, with the kind of spongey stuff not the plastic ear buds :wink:
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sennheiser CX300 II are a good all-rounder and can be found for about £15 on Amazon. Well worth it and an absolute bargain for the money IMO.
Sennheiser CX300 or the CX300 II - they're both brilliant, and yet insanely cheap.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
JVC Gumy headphones! They're about £9.99 from HMV or can probably be bought online. I've had my pink ones for over 2 years now and they're still going strong with not a crackle in the sound :smile: really good sound quality too. x
:ahee: SKULLCANDAAAAAYYYY
Original post by pinda.college
:ahee: SKULLCANDAAAAAYYYY

.....are you serious?
Original post by omicronlyrae
.....are you serious?

Sorry, I thought :ahee: would imply that I was infact not being serious:confused:
Original post by Lazylisa
JVC Gumy headphones! They're about £9.99 from HMV or can probably be bought online. I've had my pink ones for over 2 years now and they're still going strong with not a crackle in the sound :smile: really good sound quality too. x

I have the pink ones too, only bought them because they were pink which is clearly much better than any of headphone colour.
I've have about 4 pairs in the space of about 6 months (only one pair broke, and that was because I left them on the floor and put my chair on top, the others I lost :colondollar: )

But yeah, they're pretty good for a tenner (and....pink :wink: )
Reply 9
Original post by salty_candy
I have the pink ones too, only bought them because they were pink which is clearly much better than any of headphone colour.
I've have about 4 pairs in the space of about 6 months (only one pair broke, and that was because I left them on the floor and put my chair on top, the others I lost :colondollar: )

But yeah, they're pretty good for a tenner (and....pink :wink: )

Damn right pink is the best coloured headphones! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Sennheisers for sure. Lol at the skullcandy 'suggestion'

Sennheiser CX300 or the CX300 II - they're both brilliant, and yet insanely cheap.

This. I've have my CX300 for 3 years now. That's 3 years of commuting and both headphones still work perfectly and the sound quality is great, best earphones I've ever owned.
Reply 12
For both iPod listening on the go, and with my laptop :wink:
Reply 13
Skullcandy dubs. Got mine. Quite pleased. £10 Or something
JVC Gummys for me - orange ftw.
Soundmagic pl-30
If you're willing to spend a bit more Klipsch Image s3s have just come out. For about £40 on Amazon they offer decent sound isolation and sound like they should cost a lot more. My mates has just bought a pair and I may have to invest in some myself!
Easily creative ep630
Reply 18
JVC marshmallows are great, they go from £10 to a bit more online, better value than in store.
Otherwise, the Sennheiser CX 300s or 500s.
Reply 19
Original post by Lazylisa

You can get them for £5 in Asda :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending