The Student Room Group

Would you come to a Pyjama Party?

This poll is closed

Would you go to a Pyjama Party at a University Student Night?

Not in a million years 7%
Maybe 14%
Yeah if there was nothing else to do 21%
Yeah definitely I'm there already59%
Total votes: 29
Hey All,

Would you come to a Pyjama Party?

A Simple ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ will do :colondollar:

Have had an idea to organise one for a university student night since graduation 3 years ago but have been waaaay too lazy to go about organising them. The premise is pretty simple. Attire is pyjamas/nightwear, music is anything from R&B to Indie and the arena is decked out with bedtime associated furnishings.

I hope this thread doesn’t classify as advertising, as it would be great to receive feedback, be it positive or negative as it will aid me in deciding whether to take this idea to the next level.

If it sounds, rubbish, stupid, ridiculous, amazing, brilliant, whatever your opinion please let me know!

Thanks for all your help :smile:!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
no doubt about it i would go, its something that people have heard of and isnt overused at all (unlike hawaii or superheroes etc). when i go to uni and if anyone throws one i'll be first one there!
Reply 2
I've been to a couple yep!
Reply 3
yhh I would go :biggrin:
Reply 4
I'm pretty sure there's been a couple of pyjama carnage's over the years.... & Leeds uni have a Onesie night sometime soon and Primark is currently sold out of onesie's... So I'm gonna go with yeah, it would probably be a success :smile:
Reply 5
YES! Sounds fun :ahee:
yeah that's awesome, just get out of bed from a night partying... walk into another party *that's still going on into the morning by chance*
Why not?
Reply 8
Original post by iamfrankie83
and the arena is decked out with bedtime associated furnishings.

Maybe I'm cynical, maybe I'm the opposite, but I think the arena would wind up covered in jizz.
Reply 9
Yeah, would be awesome.....and pyjamas come off easily, jus sayin'.
It would be soo much fun :smile:
I would! Pyjamas are comfy and I generally just like parties.
We have a pyjama pub crawl at our uni every year- its one of the best nights out!
someone wants to get laid
Reply 14
Why not?
of course, we had one in freshers
Yes :smile:
Reply 17
I would! Sounds fun.
Reply 18
Hells yeah! I suggested one at uni, but we never got the chance to organise one as I mentioned it during exam time :frown: Though I shall suggest it again this year! :smile:
Reply 19
Yeah, a chance to show off my snakes and ladders PJs :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest