The Student Room Group

is india a superpower?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by therealOG
You are really witty aren't you? Why don't you list your academic results and then we can compare? Otherwise you can't say sh*t.
I know India isn't a race stupid, but what you said can easily by interpreted as racist, such was the vulgarity and outlandishness of your claims (and I'm guessing you're white). Seriously, carry on with your bitter hatred and jealousy, that's all people like you have, at the end of the day I'm a much better person than you in every respect.

Im a straight A student (didnt have A* back then) and go to LSE (Econ) so I like to think I did quite well but unlike your pretentious little brown indian ass I dont think I have some sort of hierarchy over others because of my academic results. Typical indian behaviour.

hahaha okay if you say so you are a much better person...pathetic little gelatinous tapeworms like you need to say that **** every so often to keep your ego.
Depends what you define as a super power :biggrin: Yeah they have nukes :tongue: lol
Reply 62
Original post by The Rock
Im a straight A student (didnt have A* back then) and go to LSE (Econ) so I like to think I did quite well but unlike your pretentious little brown indian ass I dont think I have some sort of hierarchy over others because of my academic results. Typical indian behaviour.

hahaha okay if you say so you are a much better person...pathetic little gelatinous tapeworms like you need to say that **** every so often to keep your ego.

You have some serious character and personality issues. Sort it out. That hate won't get you anywhere. And I seriously doubt an LSE Economics student could come out with that retarded rubbish that you posted before.
Reply 63
meh, why do people even make an effort to make such threads.. The ones who make are the migrants raking it in for their adopted country, who would you know want to have that lifestyle and wealth and bank balance and stuff but mention the "Indian" origin thing to have that "Indian appeal." But never care to return and change the scenario here.

Its a wonder this country functions, given that the cabinet and Government is filled with such incompetent buggers who are openly looting the Public money-Multi billion crores scam in the Telecom, Space, CWG games, National games, to name a few in a year's time. This notwithstanding the fact that the largest deposits and balances in the Swiss Banks comes from Indians..the infamous black money. Inspite of all this, nobody comes out and speaks.

A small country as Egypt revolted and changed the face altogether in a month's time, we have been reeling under first the Mughals and then the british and now the ****tard Gandhi family. And IIT? Name one significant invention or a new design that the much "coveted" IITs have produced in the last 10 years? Not only admission to such institutions are directly proportional to your ability to cram two years of Phy, Che...if you are one of those "backward classes", you got seats reserved for you.. And yeah, 90% of these so called "futures of India" migrate to the US, never to return again except to sell their lands when the old man dies..

So poverty, caste based politics, arm chair politicians raking in billions (some of whom are illiterate and pending criminal cases), no roads, sanitation, infrastructure, EDUCATION SYSTEM---which is like the most retarded thing ever in the entire planet, the cramming robots that it produces, health care, unemployment....Forget about influencing the world, we can't even take care of our own..Some SuperPower India is eh?

As I said, its a miracle this country is functioning..thanks to a group of people who have a vision, a vision of a better tomorrow...The feeling of being "Indian" arises only during India-Pakistan match, nowhere else..As they say, "jo ho raha hai hone do, hamara kya jaata" (Wtv. is happening, let it be..who cares?)

I am all for being positive and such and that every country has its own problems but fact remains, the BASIC qualities, as an Indian or as a country is lacking..If you are still not convinced, India is yet another country struggling to come into terms with itself, feel free to post..I can well write over 100 pages.

Sorry for the rant, meh..but sitting across the pond and talking all gaga is impotence.
Reply 64
Original post by The Rock
What retarded rubbish...that theres poverty and cow **** everywhere? There is, this is a fact.

I seriously doubt that a person with your credentials can come out with such pompous elitist views just because little boy thinks a few grades puts him above others.

I hope the west owns india's ass in the future and the people become our labour bitches. You already take billions in AID from a tiny country like the UK because you ****ers are beggars and cant even feed your own people.

You are too stupid, hatefull, ignorant and comical for words.....
Goodbye Mr.Rock.
Reply 65
No, they are an emerging superpower. Although India has made a significant amount of money and will continue to (economics), they still need to improve socially and their political influence to be given the title of superpower.
Reply 66
You are too stupid, hatefull, ignorant and comical for words.....
Goodbye Mr.Rock.

What happened, got nothing else to say? why dont you address the post like a man instead of trying to slither away from it huhhh?

youre the laughable one for thinking you have some superiority just because of your grades. THAT is stupidity, hope one day you get your ass kicked and handed to you to put you in your place.
Reply 67
Right now only the USA is a superpower, going by military strength (which is all that counts) alone. And they have shown they don't care about starting new expensive conflicts despite having serious economic problems of their own. All disturbances, setbacks and problems in other countries are therefore in the interests of American hegemony. Both China and India will face a lot of sabotage en route to development.
Reply 68
It's my job to educate the ignorant and stupid. Too bad most of them won't have the intellectual capacity to comprehend anything longer than three sentences.

Oh how ironic this quote is. :facepalm2:

The way Rock got you to keep posting is shocking work tbh. He may as well have got your number and called you up posing as a Nigerian king who needs to wire some monies and will give you 50%, cos you'd probably go full-on into that too.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 69
Original post by nonotrly

The way Rock got you to keep posting is shocking work tbh. He may as well have got your number and called you up posing as a Nigerian king who needs to wire some monies and will give you 50%, cos you'd probably go full-on into that too.

Like I said, it's my job to educate the stupid and ignorant. The Rock is one of those people, so I tried to reason with him for a bit but seeing as he's a lost cause (his head's too far up his arse) I had to let him go. But cool story bro.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 70

:rofl:

I like you :biggrin:
Reply 71
Like I said, it's my job to educate the stupid and ignorant. The Rock is one of those people, so I tried to reason with him for a bit but seeing as he's a lost cause (his head's to0 far up his arse) I had to let him go. But cool story bro.

Your head is too far up "MOTHER INDIA's" candy ass.

I pity you for being so deluded by foolish patriotism, you can't accept anything other than "INDIA NUMBER 1 :woo:"

Why dont you take your Jabroni ass back to the almighty superpower India then is what I wanna know?
Reply 72
Like I said, it's my job to educate the stupid and ignorant. The Rock is one of those people, so I tried to reason with him for a bit but seeing as he's a lost cause (his head's too far up his arse) I had to let him go. But cool story bro.

Says the guy writing Serious Business essays in reply to flippant messages on a student forum and HAVING A SERIOUS AND LONG-ASS INTERNET ARGUMENT WITH THE ****IN' ROCK.

-_-
Reply 73
Says the guy writing Serious Business essays in reply to flippant messages on a student forum and HAVING A SERIOUS AND LONG-ASS INTERNET ARGUMENT WITH THE ****IN' ROCK.

-_-

I didn't write an essay, it was like 15 lines! Are you still in pre-school or something? And some people rub me the wrong way, I'll find myself wasting time pwning them but I'll eventually snap out of it. You mad bro?
Reply 74
And some people rub me the wrong way, I'll find myself wasting time pwning them but I'll eventually snap out of it.

A good sign of someone who fails on the internet is when they claim to own people if they cross their path. Especially when it's spelt 'pwn'.
Reply 75
A good sign of someone who fails on the internet is when they claim to own people if they cross their path. Especially when it's spelt 'pwn'.

Looks like you're one of those people who rubs me the wrong way.....
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 76
Looks like your one of those people who rubs me the wrong way.....

* you're

Haha seriously guys stop arguing. You both look like idiots now.
Reply 77
Not yet.
India will never be a superpower, they lack the creativity to be LEADERS, all they do is copy, copy and copy.
nope.

Quick Reply

Latest