The Student Room Group

Dietetics in Clearing

Are there usually any places in clearing for dietetics and if there are, at which universities?

Reply 1
Anyone?
Reply 2
Search for Dietetics on UCAS and visit the institutions homepages and check if they've entered clearing before & if they're planning to enter this year, good luck :smile:
Reply 3
Reply 4
Original post by Blue_XD

No problemo, uhm I'm not sure if this link is helpful but it does link institutions clearing sites, this might make it easier for you to find out their status on clearing!

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/nextsteps/instlist.html
Reply 5
Just had a quick look on UCAS and London Met, Plymouth and Surrey are offering dietetics through clearing. Are they any good for you?
Reply 6
Original post by Roodie

Original post by Roodie
Just had a quick look on UCAS and London Met, Plymouth and Surrey are offering dietetics through clearing. Are they any good for you?

Do you mean Extra? Thanks for looking, but I can't use Extra because I'm on the Plymouth waiting list and to use extra you have to be rejected.

I'm just interested in if its going to be possible to get a place through clearing.
Reply 7
Sorry, I'm confusing Extra with Clearing!

One or two on my dietetics course got a place through clearing, but I would have thought that due to waiting lists it wouldn't be a common occurrence.
Reply 8
Original post by Roodie

Original post by Roodie
Sorry, I'm confusing Extra with Clearing!

One or two on my dietetics course got a place through clearing, but I would have thought that due to waiting lists it wouldn't be a common occurrence.

Which university do you go to?

I agree that it is probably uncommon but if dietetics enters clearing at all I want to be ready on results day! :biggrin:

EDIT: Just seen that you study at Chester!

Thanks for your reply :smile:
Reply 9
Anyone intending to attend Plymouth Uni for Dietetics UG??

Quick Reply

Latest