The Student Room Group

St. Andrews Medicine Applicants 2011 :D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Nope, i was kind of expecting for us to all hear today...so that's a bit of a let down :frown:
Original post by hm360
Nobody heard anything today then?

NOTHING!!!! How long have you been waiting for a reply since your interview?
Reply 1782
Original post by JungleJen
I ended up wearing a pink shirt and was given an earlier time lol It was just as we went in to read our articles and he was like "This is a weird question but are you from student room?" i said yeah but explained that i wasnt who he thought i was.

St andrews is great! But i got so nervous and couldnt stop talking so I'm not thinking it went too well :/

Hands up, I'm the odd ball who asked! And yes, everyone heard the pen click :tongue:
Original post by ed.d
Hands up, I'm the odd ball who asked! And yes, everyone heard the pen click :tongue:

Oioi i'm the lass you mistook her for :wink:
Reply 1784
Original post by McClareDNA
NOTHING!!!! How long have you been waiting for a reply since your interview?

November. Losing hope bit by bit. I'm the only one on TSR left from my interview date.
When was your interview?
Original post by ed.d

Edward! Hello :smile:
You have NO idea how awkward i felt after the pen click. How was fundee?
Did someone say that we use our UCAS ID to apply for accommodation?
Hey i got into st andrews and requested to join the group my name is kyle wong.
Original post by simon-leeds
Did someone say that we use our UCAS ID to apply for accommodation?

yeah u do :smile: what accommodation r u applying for?
Reply 1789
Original post by JungleJen
Edward! Hello :smile:
You have NO idea how awkward i felt after the pen click. How was fundee?

Lauren - my apologies :wink: Did your interview go well?

Jen - I think you went a lil' bit red actually :biggrin: Fundee was imense. I ended up meeting a bunch of randoms, finding myself in the Dundee student union @69p a drink - lets just say the next thing I know i'm waking up rather less dressed than I ought to be in the communal bathroom of my b&b at 7am. Epic.

Heard from St. A yet?
Original post by georgie91
yeah u do :smile: what accommodation r u applying for?

I'm hoping for David Russell or FPA. Apart from that just not Andrew Melville!
Reply 1791
Just got an offer from St. Andrews. It wasn't updated in my e-mail, just track, so check tracks!!!
Reply 1792
Original post by Zeebot
Just got an offer from St. Andrews. It wasn't updated in my e-mail, just track, so check tracks!!!

That's great !! Congrats ! Still my track wasn;t update. Do you mind telling me your ukcat score and your interview day?
Reply 1793
Original post by sabina93
That's great !! Congrats ! Still my track wasn;t update. Do you mind telling me your ukcat score and your interview day?

My UKCAT I can't quite remember, but it was around 670, and my interview day was the 23rd of February. I'm guessing the decisions will all come out within the next couple of days, good luck!!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1794
Hei..does anyone know how many medics does St.A admit each year?
Original post by Zeebot

Congratulations!! Which campus did you get allocated?
Reply 1796
Original post by platty1907
Congratulations!! Which campus did you get allocated?

Thank you :smile: Manchester, but I'm an International student, so I knew that would be the case! Did you choose a Scottish school?
Original post by Zeebot
Thank you :smile: Manchester, but I'm an International student, so I knew that would be the case! Did you choose a Scottish school?

Yes Scottish for me, still yet to hear though...
Original post by munes_11
Hei..does anyone know how many medics does St.A admit each year?

From the website they say they have 80 places for Manchester and 55 for Scottish university. And out of that there are approx 10 graduates! Hope that helps! Px
Has there been any word of a waiting list or anything from st andrews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending