The Student Room Group

i want to die

:frown:

help me. I need advice my it's like endless problems after problems. :frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown::frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How about you tell us what is wrong or how are we meant to help?
Reply 2
What problems are you having?
Reply 3
Can't help you much with that :frown: .
Don't do it.

PROBLEM AVERTED.
Reply 5
it's just too much to say. I dont know what to do. I have too many issues to deal with right now.
I want to die too. Not because I have problems I just dont want to live
Reply 7
Remember: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Everyone goes through bad times, it'll improve :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
it's just too much to say. I dont know what to do. I have too many issues to deal with right now.

stupid title... absolutely pathetic...
I do too after seeing the reading and leeds 2011 line up.
Reply 10
then how are we supposed to help if your not providing the information needed? Don't get me wrong, I want to help :smile:
You depressive nature makes me want to die as well.

good going. I hope your happy.
Reply 12
:frown: hang in there hun - so sorry to hear that you're struggling at the moment but remember things won't always be this way...

Feel free to pm me xx
You say you want advice but then won't tell us what we're supposed to give you advice on.
If you're serious and you actually want help then you're going to have to give us something to work with. If you don't want to post it on the boards, pm me and I'll try to help the best I can.
call the Samaritans.
Reply 15
Original post by SillyRodent
I do too after seeing the reading and leeds 2011 line up.

I'd been saving up and everything :frown:
I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. There are many people on here who would love to help you and give you support, but there are also people who will inevitably say something that will make you feel worse. If you don't feel like you can tell us what is wrong/how you are feeling then try the Samaritans. I can't say I know what you are going through, but my friend was suicidal last year and now he is gradually getting better and he no longer feels so helpless. There is always hope, don't give up :smile:.

Samaritans
Reply 17
Don't die. :naughty:
Reply 18
You want to die? You make a thread without explaining your problems - simply just to tell us you want to die?

Die then.

But of course, like numerous other Anonymous people, you are going to move forward and see that only weak people kill themselves. There are millions of people going through worst nightmares than you. How do I know that? I don't even know you right?

I know it through the fact you have internet and time to make a thread on a forum. Millions in a worst position wouldnt even dream of such luxury.
Original post by juliewho
I'd been saving up and everything :frown:

I'd been looking forward to it since last years :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending