17 and engaged...?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LJGroom

Original post by LJGroom
Ironically not?

Original post by bestofyou
lol'd

I got asked if I would 'pump your dad to save your mum'

and the thinking behind the decision making has sent me mad!

I don't see how hypothetically performing a sexual act on my father, whilst my mother was hypothetically having things done to her by a gorilla, would save her life.
Reply 21
Original post by ilovemygirl0489
Hypothetically, yes.

Are you actually a student of any sort or i just corncerned about some random gorilla?
Reply 22
Original post by hamijack
I don't suppose we know each other?

where do you live ^^
Reply 23
Personally, I don't see a huge problem with it. I know people who got engaged at that age and are now preparing to get married... 8 years later. If the OP is intending on marrying in the next year or two though then yeah, bit young in my opinion.
Reply 24
My cousin got engaged when she was 17 and now she's getting married when she's 19 :smile:
Original post by Stasiaxx

Are you actually a student of any sort or i just corncerned about some random gorilla?

I don't see how hypothetically performing a sexual act on my father, whilst my mother was hypothetically having things done to her by a gorilla, would save her life.

you don't understand, they said that she'd get pumped by gorrilas then thrown into a volcano as we watched on. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO,. I AM GOING MAD. HELP ME
So?

Reply 27
Good for you (I hope).

The normal response is "too young". I think this is because people at your age still develop a lot personality-wise, so you and your fiancee might grow apart more easily because you are relatively young. However, I think while this is true, growing apart can obviously happen to older couples too.

So if you are happy, in love and willing to deal with each others' imperfections for the rest of your lives, why not take the plunge? You may be lucky and turn out to really be as perfect for each other as you probably currently think you are! Good luck.
(edited 13 years ago)
O hell no
Reply 29
Reply 30
Original post by mathsmad
where do you live ^^

London, It's just I know a couple of people who are engaged at your age and one of them likes maths. Probably a coincidence.
Reply 31

you don't understand, they said that she'd get pumped by gorrilas then thrown into a volcano as we watched on. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO,. I AM GOING MAD. HELP ME

Clearly it's just a metaphore.
Reply 32
Trolololololol

Clearly it's just a metaphore.

the volcano?

Well how would sucking off your father anyone, let alone my mother
Original post by mathsmad
... 17 and engaged to someone i really love...

Since when do 17 year olds know what "love" is?

:lolwut:

Well how would sucking off your father anyone, let alone my mother

i am very worried
Reply 37
Well good on you. :smile:
Reply 38
Guessing posting a thread is a voice of doubt...
Reply 39
the volcano?

I'm not going to continue with this no gorillas want to pump your mum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending