The Student Room Group

Girls - does baldness put you off even if...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rockrunride
You ****ing well should. :colonhash:

No I shouldn't actually. Looking back at my op, I take the last part back. Nothing wrong with having preferences. I like guys with hair. So be it. :colonhash:
Original post by sarahthegemini
No I shouldn't actually. Looking back at my op, I take the last part back. Nothing wrong with having preferences. I like guys with hair. So be it. :colonhash:

And I like women that aren't indecisive as to how they should and shouldn't feel :cookie:

As you said, nothing wrong with preferences..
Reply 82
I've not had time to see this thread until today. To answer some questions - I'm receding at the temples and thinning at the top. I do go through phases of where I don't care and then when I really care. I've considered surgery but its astronomically priced which is impossible to afford as a student.

I've not negged anyone in this thread as it was more to inform me of the general outlook on young bald[ing] men. I appreciate it is not to most peoples liking. I don't see why its such a 'make-or-break' feature though to the extent that it will put you off a guy who could tick almost every other box on your checklist - especially as its natural.

We all have preferences I suppose, can't argue with that! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending