The Student Room Group

should i text him?

i met a guy on sat night, he text me sunday night. I live in an area of of london quite far from him/where we met but I do work near there. He said we should meet up next time you're near? i said well i work near so if you fancy a drink sometime let me know
he said sounds good..
now what?
has he given me the brush off
Reply 1
Sounds good is good! It's a mans way of accepting the offer but not trying to sound overly keen, its a yes in disguise. So text him and arrange somewhere! Good luck.
no he hasn't given you the brush off, dont be paranoid
Reply 3
hmm, think ill give it a day then text, he also added me on facebook not sure i like that
Reply 4
The Facebok add is probably a test to see if you're good looking or not. Pretty vain but boys do it
Reply 5
Just to further reinforce the other poster's point, he hasn't given you the brush off. Take it literally, there's no need to read between the lines with that.

He likes you, now it's up to you if you want to take things further.
Reply 6
Original post by sommatime88
The Facebok add is probably a test to see if you're good looking or not. Pretty vain but boys do it

He has already met her...
Reply 7
If you like him, there's no reason why you shouldn't. :wink2:
Reply 8
Opposite of a brush off. If you like him then text with details
Reply 9
Original post by Gaeilgeoir
He has already met her...

Yea but at a club. He may have been wasted as I have many a time, got a girls number and then wake up to realise he has no idea what she looks like. But even if this is the case this is exactly what happened with me and my current girlfriend and we've been together 6 months. Who said romance is dead.
Original post by sommatime88
Yea but at a club. He may have been wasted as I have many a time, got a girls number and then wake up to realise he has no idea what she looks like. But even if this is the case this is exactly what happened with me and my current girlfriend and we've been together 6 months. Who said romance is dead.

Haha, that's fair enough alright. I completely agree, romance certainly isn't dead. xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending