Scroll to see replies

Original post by ilovemygirl0489
i am very worried

what is that quote from, I seen it like 10minutes ago on another thread
No.
Reply 42
Original post by ilovemygirl0489
I got asked if I would 'pump your dad to save your mum'

and the thinking behind the decision making has sent me mad!

I don't see how hypothetically performing a sexual act on my father, whilst my mother was hypothetically having things done to her by a gorilla, would save her life.

you don't understand, they said that she'd get pumped by gorrilas then thrown into a volcano as we watched on. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO,. I AM GOING MAD. HELP ME

Gorilla, in this case, is a metaphor for your dad. Don't overthink this situation which seems to be setup by your dad so he can f*** you and your mum at the same time, cheeky bastard...
Original post by krazykro

Original post by krazykro
gorilla, in this case, is a metaphor for your dad. Don't overthink this situation which seems to be setup by your dad so he can f*** you and your mum at the same time, cheeky bastard...

you are amazing
Reply 44
a cookie :colondollar:
sometimes it works, most times it doesnt

just curious how long have you been together?
I'm 15 and we're engaged. Getting married when I turn 16.
just clicked on this cuz i thought it looked interesting. wow, that's like waterloo road
Reply 48
too young
Is it your sister?
That's nice :smile:
Original post by mathsmad
... 17 and engaged to someone i really love...

Your thread is just a statement. There is no need for any thoughts or debates because you cleary sound happy.
Reply 52
at 17 no one has a clue what love is
I was engaged when I was 17 too (in 2009)... best relationship ever... but we broke up mid 2010. :frown: I genuinely thought we'd be together forever, like the engagement set it in stone that it would actually last & we would always be together, in comparison to an average boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. Guess not :'(
You're all so cynical considering you're all young people yourselves.

At least the OP is making the commitment to marry the one they love rather than having children with people they do not love because they can't be bothered using protection, surely that is a bigger issue than marrying young.

My grandparents were married when my nan was 16 and granddad was 20 and had three children together soon afterwards, they're still together to this day, so you can't say "you don't know what love is at 17" because that's clearly bull in some cases.

If you're mature enough to deal with a relationship and get married then why not? Good luck OP, ignore the cynics.
(edited 13 years ago)
and yes we were truly in love... well I know I was in love, I've never felt that way before - I've felt lust before, I've felt kinda love before, but I KNOW for sure that was true love. 'You don't stop loving somebody... either you never did or you always will." I've never stopped loving him, and I always will because he is the one, he is my soulmate, I've never been so sure... and yet its so tragic that were not together. Only the winds of fate will tell if we'll be together again...:frown:
Original post by Sashari
By best friend's parents got married when the mother was 18 and her dad 35. They are still together after 20 years of marriage and are still in love with each other deeply to bits :smile: GoodLuck xx

My Nan was 20 and my Grandad was 33 when they got married and they're still happily married 48 years later. It is possible that this will last :smile:
Original post by Teveth
Too young.

My grandmother was a war widow expecting her first child at 17.
thats no chocolate chip....thats a rolo....
Original post by Anonymous
and yes we were truly in love... well I know I was in love, I've never felt that way before - I've felt lust before, I've felt kinda love before, but I KNOW for sure that was true love. 'You don't stop loving somebody... either you never did or you always will." I've never stopped loving him, and I always will because he is the one, he is my soulmate, I've never been so sure... and yet its so tragic that were not together. Only the winds of fate will tell if we'll be together again...:frown:

you don't happen to go to a girls school in london do you?

cos this sounds very familiar

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending