The Student Room Group

EDL - Muslamic Ray Guns

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm Muslamic and i live in London, why hasn't anyone informed me that the Iraqi law is being enforced here. :angry:

By the way, can someone tell me what law he's on about, been a while since i encountered the Iraqabic language. :confused:
As an Iraqi all I can do is laugh.... hahahahahahahhahahaahhaahahahahaha

Iraqi Law <3 :awesome:
Reply 42
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
The legalisation of Ray Guns.

I see didn't know we Muslamics were so advanced

Bring on the alien invasion!!!
Reply 43
:lol: Muslamic that's a new one!
Reply 44
For **** sake I'm so ****ing pissed off....**** I don't know why I'm pissed off. Muslamic Ray guns sounds like something out of Halo.
Original post by Sushidelight
As an Iraqi all I can do is laugh.... hahahahahahahhahahaahhaahahahahaha

Iraqi Law <3 :awesome:

Do you own a ray gun?
Reply 46
My I.Q. dropped after listening to the video. Consider yourself lucky.
Original post by iainthegreat
Do you own a ray gun?

I own something even more dangerous....

Spoiler

My faith in humanity has been utterly destroyed. Sweet monkey jesus.
Reply 49

I'll take you all on.
Reply 50

Spoiler

Genius. lol

Spoiler

lol, nice, how very muslamic of you.
Reply 52
This is ******* hilarious HAHAHAHHAHA XD
"I’m here to protest, right, that I’m going on a March to make Britain to be about British. Britain to be about British. We’ve got interracial law, the Muslamic infidel, they’re trying to get their law over our country, and it’s hap... happening. It’s happening in other countries, everything, it’s happening in other countries, like ev... like, you’ve got... you’ve got the Iraqi law that they put down in London. Right, no rasmiachaucbasu today but they’re trying to put the Iraqi law down on London... tryunff... just trying to put their law... law down on us and we, we can’t stand for that.
“Which Iraqi law is this?”
The Muslim, Muslamic law. They’ve... they’ve got their, they’ve got their law. Obviously it’s their law init. Right, there’s no... we can’t do anything about but we’re just trying to stop Muslamic... you’ve got Muslamic ray guns nowadays, ****ing 15 year olds getting raped and everything. It it it just can’t happen. That’s why all these people are here. All these people around us, that’s why they’re here."

He makes a very good point.
(edited 13 years ago)

Spoiler

:rofl3:

As for 'Muslamic' it sounds awesome :rolleyes:
Original post by Tzarchasm
"I’m here to protest, right, that I’m going on a March to make Britain to be about British. Britain to be about British. We’ve got interracial law, the Muslamic infidel, they’re trying to get their law over our country, and it’s hap... happening. It’s happening in other countries, everything, it’s happening in other countries, like ev... like, you’ve got... you’ve got the Iraqi law that they put down in London. Right, no rasmiachaucbasu today but they’re trying to put the Iraqi law down on London... tryunff... just trying to put their law... law down on us and we, we can’t stand for that.
“Which Iraqi law is this?”
The Muslim, Muslamic law. They’ve... they’ve got their, they’ve got their law. Obviously it’s their law init. Right, there’s no... we can’t do anything about but we’re just trying to stop Muslamic... you’ve got Muslamic ray guns nowadays, ****ing 15 year olds getting raped and everything. It it it just can’t happen. That’s why all these people are here. All these people around us, that’s why they’re here."

He makes a very good point.

It's clear, concise and powerful.

Right up there with Martin Luther King's 'I have a dream' speech.
Reply 56
How the hell did the reported not break down into laughter? I was crying with laughter just watching it, had I been there I'd have been a useless wreck on the floor.

"Muslamic" - Absolute classic. :rofl:

Edit: Apologies for double post.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 57
I read the title as "Muslamic Gay Runs!" and was like WHATNOW?
Then I realised what it did say and maintained :lolwut: expression...

What a guy...
Oh EDL, the comedy just writes itself :rofl:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by iainthegreat
It's clear, concise and powerful.

Right up there with Martin Luther King's 'I have a dream' speech.

It surpasses Martin Luther King Jr's speech, Winston Churchill's 'We'll fight on the beaches' speech and many more. His ingrained love for this great country is demonstrated by his drive to rid this country from these Muslamic infidels.
Reply 59
Oh god...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending