The Student Room Group

Why do people act sad and angry then think people will care?

Like, their always sad and depressed. They complain their lives are so hard, their love lives are messed up etc, then they expect attention so that someone can help them.

Why cant these people just grow up, and take care of their own problems? :confused:

I had the most messed up childhood, but I did everything for myself. Why cant these people do the same, they come from priviledged homes, then have the audacity to moan how hard their life is :rolleyes:
Reply 1
Coming from priveleged home = spoiled and never had anything done for them

Duh.
Original post by chrislpp
Coming from priveleged home = spoiled and never had anything done for them

Duh.

I know plenty of peopel from privelagded homes who's persons were very harsh and strict, they was black.
It doesn't matter whether you were brought up on a council estate or in a huge house in the countryside. Material goods and money can only give you a certain degree of happiness. If you've been treated badly, money doesn't make any difference whatsoever.
Reply 4
People deal with things differently. Some people havent developed the skills to deal with their problems. Just because they arent you doesnt mean that they are in anyway less of a person or should be expected to deal with their problems if they are having serious difficulties coming to terms with stuff.
Original post by ChaoticSkills
Like, their always sad and depressed. They complain their lives are so hard, their love lives are messed up etc, then they expect attention so that someone can help them.

Why cant these people just grow up, and take care of their own problems? :confused:

I had the most messed up childhood, but I did everything for myself. Why cant these people do the same, they come from priviledged homes, then have the audacity to moan how hard their life is :rolleyes:

You dont know what is going on behind closed doors. They may have problems okay, priviliged people can have problems there is no law which says because you are priviliged you are happy and cannot be depressed or whatever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending