The Student Room Group

What do girls want?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Haha ok but I've appealed to someone already I've been with er for sixth months but it's kind of like she's being off with me. It's been 6 months and I've heard of the 6 month itch, should I change my ways to try and appeal to her more. Also I've heard of a theory that a girl can act off with you to see that you wont just up and leave/get pissed off at the first sign of her not paying you enough attention, and its a test to see whether you'll be there for her? Is this true?
Reply 21
'girls just wanna have fun, yeah, oooh girls just wanna have funnn!'
Reply 22
Original post by sommatime88
I've heard many different ways men are supposed to keep girls keen, from treating them mean, to being bastards, or being nice, but apparantly there's too nice? So girls if you had a boyfriend hows the ideal way he'd treat you?

That's an easy question. The answer is: a man who is tall, muscular, well-endowed, handsome and rich.
Reply 23
Original post by Tev6
That's an easy question. The answer is: a man who is tall, muscular, well-endowed, handsome and rich.

Well I'm skinny, have a tiny penis, ugly and poor. Screwed much?
Reply 24
Original post by sommatime88
Well I'm skinny, have a tiny penis, ugly and poor. Screwed much?

no, i like your sense of humour LOL
Reply 25
Original post by QStah
no, i like your sense of humour LOL

Score. So basically to pull you have to admit to being ugly, poor and having a tiny penis. And buy them chocolate. This is easy.
Original post by kellybee
for themselves:
chocolate, money, shoes, attention, success, a hot body, a beautiful smile, a sparkling personality, genuine friends, confidence, self-esteem.

from their men:
security, adventure, appreciation, power, generosity, spontaneousness, compliments, expensive gifts, dashing good looks, a wicked sense of humour, sensitivity, an uncanny ability to know what the girl really wants despite her asking for the complete opposite and a willingness to give up all their plans and friends to accommodate the relationship.

Do not deny it ladies. It's all true.

Re the pic in your sig. I think it is supposed to say, 'I'm a douchebag poser.'
Just wanted to get it off my chest, that's all.ha
for themselves:
chocolate, money, shoes, attention, success, a hot body, a beautiful smile, a sparkling personality, genuine friends, confidence, self-esteem.

from their men:
security, adventure, appreciation, power, generosity, spontaneousness, compliments, expensive gifts, dashing good looks, a wicked sense of humour, sensitivity, an uncanny ability to know what the girl really wants despite her asking for the complete opposite and a willingness to give up all their plans and friends to accommodate the relationship.

That...is....really quite scary!:lolwut:

:s-smilie:
Original post by amsie/
:yep: Chocolate is the answer to everything- nice chocs though, a pack of maltesers won't do :mad2:

Why I love maltesers
for themselves:

from their men:

Just been caught red handed. :colondollar:
Reply 30
From my own experiences, the most attractive guys tend to be the 'nice guy' who is also very confident. Perfect balance between having manners/being raised-well/being respectful, and being outgoing/funny/generally likable.
Reply 31
Original post by JayDay92
From my own experiences, the most attractive guys tend to be the 'nice guy' who is also very confident. Perfect balance between having manners/being raised-well/being respectful, and being outgoing/funny/generally likable.

Yeah, but all of that is COMPLETELY irrelevant and useless unless the guy is tall and handsome.
Chocolate! Like, the day before valentines day my bf made mw wait for him for 3 hours..
All he did was buy me 400g of trobolone fruit and nut and i was FINEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Reply 33
something you probably will never know lol... every girl is different and wants different things..... Being a girl myself, i must admit they are confusing hahha.... I don't know what I want hahah! Soem girls are happy being single and go from meaningless relationships to the next, where as some want actual real commitment!
But yea being yourself is probably for the best....
for me, i go for personality, so I like a guy who's caring, funny, and quite laid back but fun heehee...
Reply 34
Original post by lizlaz350
But then, I'm quite easy to please. Simple minds and all that.

Just for you sweetie pie

:sexface:
Reply 35
Original post by Tev6
Yeah, but all of that is COMPLETELY irrelevant and useless unless the guy is tall and handsome.

MY boyfriend is :colondollar: Just Saying.
Reply 36
Original post by bognor-regis
Re the pic in your sig. I think it is supposed to say, 'I'm a douchebag poser.'
Just wanted to get it off my chest, that's all.ha

That I personally am a douchbag poser or the guy in the picture is a douchebag poser? If it's the latter, all complaints should be directed to Andy Warhol. :cool:
Reply 37
Original post by Casshern1456
That...is....really quite scary!:lolwut:

:s-smilie:

And entirely unachievable.
they want a johnny depp lookalike who doesn't want sex every five minutes and when he does he ejaculates money instead of semen.

oh and chocolate.

so quite possibly, they simply want johnny depp.
The most cliched thing that I could possibly say, but also the most accurate:

Love.

At the end of the day all we want is a little attention to make us feel special. And treat 'em mean keep 'em keen doesn't work. Why would you play mind games with us when you know how much you hate it when we do it you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending