The Student Room Group

I miss her, should I bother?

I fell out with my best friend about 3(?) years ago now. I really miss her, because we had a lot in common. We still have a mutual friend who talks about her a lot. Anyway, I was wondering if I should text her? I heard this song the other day that we both liked and it made me want to be friends with her again cause I was thinking about some of the old times /lol sobbystory

Should I bother? What should I say? :smile: I don't think she has my number anymore so I guess I could be like who is?
nope. stop being a mentally weak betafag and move on to better prospects.
Son I hope this is some lesbian **** going on, Boys dont do that.
I always say in these kinds of situations, what do you have to lose? Obviously you have to remember that both of you are likely to have changed a lot in the past 3 years- but if you don't reach out, you will never know. I would say though that you have to be able to completely let go of the past, it's never going to work if you are still going to hold a grudge/be upset about what has happened before. I would say hi, your name and then if you don't mind being a bit sappy say you heard x song the other day and you wanted to text her and see how she was doing. Hopefully you can then build things up from there, but there's no pressure on things.
Original post by Georgiahoneybee
I always say in these kinds of situations, what do you have to lose? Obviously you have to remember that both of you are likely to have changed a lot in the past 3 years- but if you don't reach out, you will never know. I would say though that you have to be able to completely let go of the past, it's never going to work if you are still going to hold a grudge/be upset about what has happened before. I would say hi, your name and then if you don't mind being a bit sappy say you heard x song the other day and you wanted to text her and see how she was doing. Hopefully you can then build things up from there, but there's no pressure on things.

I agree with this completely :yep: Ignore all the idiots in this thread OP.
Reply 5
Original post by The_resurrection
There obviously was a reason you fell out. You sound like quite a boring and annoying person so I doubt she'd want to be your friend.

Go **** yourself :smile:
Original post by Anonymous

hey, he's right bro. sorry and stuff.
Reply 7
Original post by Crocodile, M.D.
hey, he's right bro. sorry and stuff.

You're pathetic. How can you judge someones personality on one post on a forum? Please take your crap elsewhere. We didn't fall out cause i'm boring. :rolleyes:

That's rude. Apologise.
You're pathetic. How can you judge someones personality on one post on a forum? Please take your crap elsewhere. We didn't fall out cause i'm boring. :rolleyes:

then why are you protesting and getting offended? also, if you don't want us to cast judgement, why the hell are you here?
Reply 10

as an observer to this thread, my verdict is that indeed he is correct, you are boring and annoying. one post is all it takes.
Reply 11
I'm jst gonna above the above posts :/ hopefully someone will reply with useful advice rather than abuse! :smile:
Reply 12
ignore*
Reply 13
OP I'd start off by just saying hi or hello and then eventually try to be her friend again. If you go for it too soon she you might find out she still has a grudge against you and it could be embarrasing. So just light convos for now and after a while start hanging out with her, etc.
Reply 14
she's bound to have moved on, and you should too fella. don't waste your time with girls like that, they break your heart and you'll make things worse for yourself.
find yourself a ladyfriend and enjoy time with her.
Reply 15
Original post by 0906079
OP I'd start off by just saying hi or hello and then eventually try to be her friend again. If you go for it too soon she you might find out she still has a grudge against you and it could be embarrasing. So just light convos for now and after a while start hanging out with her, etc.

She already apologised to me like a year ago but I don't really see her :/ so idk. awkward.

btw to the other person im not a 'fella' :p:both girls fyi
Reply 16
Anyone?:sad:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending