The Student Room Group

Is she trying to make me jealous? If yes, what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 17, she's 14.

Mate, give it a couple of years yeh?
I've asked for advice, not criticism.

you want advice? okay: forget girls, relationships and attention from peers. focus on studying hard, figuring out what you're good at, what you're enjoy and where those two overlap, study hard or work hard at whatever you can, get somewhere in life, achieve self-sufficiency and stability, develop a good personal philosophy based on nothing but your experiences in life and THEN, maybe, maybe consider entering a relationship with someone of sound mind and good habits.
I've asked for advice, not criticism.

here's your advice: stop being a loser. also dump her. she just sounds like she's being a 14 year old
Why is it a problem?

The age gap is probably a bit too wide in terms of emotional/physical maturity - it would be nothing if she was 18 and you were 21 but because she's at a stage when she'll be changing a lot, trying to figure out who she is etc - whilst you're probably more self-assured and have a better attitude towards a proper relationship...I'm not saying this is true of everyone but in terms of your situation I think it would explain why she's acting like she is.

My advice is try and talk about it, but break it off if you can't work things out because, I'm sorry to say, you are getting quite ****ed around .
Reply 24
Original post by Cross_Your_Fingers
The age gap is probably a bit too wide in terms of emotional/physical maturity - it would be nothing if she was 18 and you were 21 but because she's at a stage when she'll be changing a lot, trying to figure out who she is etc - whilst you're probably more self-assured and have a better attitude towards a proper relationship...I'm not saying this is true of everyone but in terms of your situation I think it would explain why she's acting like she is.

My advice is try and talk about it, but break it off if you can't work things out because, I'm sorry to say, you are getting quite ****ed around .

Thanks
Unexpectedly slap her with your penis and see how she responds.
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
Unexpectedly slap her with your penis and see how she responds.

would there not be a response prior to the cockslap? i mean, how does one stealthily approach a girl, cock dangling at the ready, without being intercepted somehow? teacher, if i could learn this perhaps simple secret, i would not only be indebted to you, but i would finally have the means to achieve my greatest ambitions. i pray you instruct me.
Original post by Crocodile, M.D.
would there not be a response prior to the cockslap? i mean, how does one stealthily approach a girl, cock dangling at the ready, without being intercepted somehow? teacher, if i could learn this perhaps simple secret, i would not only be indebted to you, but i would finally have the means to achieve my greatest ambitions. i pray you instruct me.

You must approach from behind with your weapon sheathed, but zip undone. Then, leap into the air and aim at the back of her head.
Original post by Great Lord Xenu
You must approach from behind with your weapon sheathed, but zip undone. Then, leap into the air and aim at the back of her head.

yeah, it was the leaping that caused me the problems man. i guess i have simply not mastered the technique. perhaps it was the warcry i released that ruined her calm.
Why is it a problem?

I didn't say it was a problem, I said it was your problem. Meaning that the reason you have an immature relationship is because your girlfriend is 14...what else do you expect? I really don't think the situation between the two of you will change in the near future so you need to decide if you're willing to wait for her or if you're going to move on. Have you ever actually been in a relationship with her for more than 5 days? You say you love each other...

Aside from that, yes I do think it's a problem. Do her parents know? Are you in year 12 or 13? Is she in year 9 or 10? Makes all the difference...
sounds really childish, I mean what is she, 14?

:awesome:
Reply 31
Hey,

I know exactly what your going through, I had this relationship with a girl which is almost the same as yours, but I was the one making her jealous as I knew that she loved me through and through.
She is just making you jealous as she knows that no matter what she does, you will always be there for her, as a 'back up' plan of sorts.

Tbh, move on.

Its the best option. She will soon miss you and want you back and maybe willing to commit.

My relationship was the opposite, the girl I was seeing stopped being jealous and got with another guy. And it was my turn to be jealous of her and it felt like ****. Wished I got with her and stayed with her sooner, but thats life, people move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending