The Student Room Group

What do girls want?

Scroll to see replies

Oh and chocolates. :biggrin:
Original post by Sweat.it.out
The most cliched thing that I could possibly say, but also the most accurate:

Love.

At the end of the day all we want is a little attention to make us feel special. And treat 'em mean keep 'em keen doesn't work. Why would you play mind games with us when you know how much you hate it when we do it you?

i LOVE mind games! i remember i started texting my ex really abusive things using her sister's phone just to watch the fallout, knowing i would be discovered and retaliated against. her revenge was almost a good attempt, almost a well thought out response. the challenge is what i live for! so mind games shall be played, at least by me.
Reply 42
Original post by sommatime88
I've heard many different ways men are supposed to keep girls keen, from treating them mean, to being bastards, or being nice, but apparantly there's too nice? So girls if you had a boyfriend hows the ideal way he'd treat you?

Diffrent girls like different things.

Personally, I like nice (but not a pushover!) but exciting. So no over the top mushy stuff, don't call me baby and pumpkin, don't buy a cheesy singing heart shaped teddy on valentines day. You have to be able to hold an intellectual conversation and be able to debate with me. Have your own opinions. Take me to restaurants, for picnics, nice places like theatre shows etc. Have some class (NOT on about money). Be spontaneous. Don't be one of those pussies who never wants sex. And most importantly, make me laugh.

Yes, I'm aware I'm quite demanding.
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Bringing up a point entirely relevant to the thread, would girls want Nutella? :coma:

wow.....this is mouthwatering...

but to answer the question, girls want whatever they want at a particular time. Accept it, girls are really fickle-minded.
Reply 44
Original post by sommatime88
Well I'm skinny, have a tiny penis, ugly and poor. Screwed much?

I hate to say it, but yes you are screwed. Women are extremely shallow, so I'm afraid that it doesn't look good for you.
Reply 45
Original post by .Ali.
Diffrent girls like different things.

Personally, I like nice (but not a pushover!) but exciting. So no over the top mushy stuff, don't call me baby and pumpkin, don't buy a cheesy singing heart shaped teddy on valentines day. You have to be able to hold an intellectual conversation and be able to debate with me. Have your own opinions. Take me to restaurants, for picnics, nice places like theatre shows etc. Have some class (NOT on about money). Be spontaneous. Don't be one of those pussies who never wants sex. And most importantly, make me laugh.

Yes, I'm aware I'm quite demanding.

Not to mention a size-queen.

These threads always illustrate how shallow, critical and demanding women are, but fortunately I've already given up on women :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by Tev6
Not to mention a size-queen.

These threads always illustrate how shallow, critical and demanding women are, but fortunately I've already given up on women :smile:

LOL what's with everyone calling me a size queen all of a sudden? I'm really not guys... :lolwut:

How am I shallow? I stated things he'd do so that we're compatible...there's no point if we're not compatible. It's not shallow at all. Also, guys have requiements too, so don't try and say "oh women are critical and shallow". Everyone has preferences.
Reply 47
Original post by JayDay92
MY boyfriend is :colondollar: Just Saying.

Yeah that was pretty obvious. To the vast majority of women, personality definitely isn't the most important quality when it comes to finding a man.
Reply 48
Original post by .Ali.
LOL what's with everyone calling me a size queen all of a sudden? I'm really not guys... :lolwut:

Right :lol:

Original post by .Ali.
How am I shallow? I stated things he'd do so that we're compatible...there's no point if we're not compatible. It's not shallow at all. Also, guys have requiements too, so don't try and say "oh women are critical and shallow". Everyone has preferences.

Yet you still expect a guy to take you many places and pay for you.
Reply 49
Original post by Tev6
Right :lol:
Well unless you can prove I am, that's just an invalid title. :lolwut:

Yet you still expect a guy to take you many places and pay for you.

Obviously. I'll pay my share for some of it, but yes I expect presents and to take me out. Because I will for him. It's a high standard, but I put in as much as I expect to get out. Not really shallow.
Reply 50
Chocolate.

NOW.
Reply 51
Huge bar/box of chocolates and a boy who doesn't like chocolate.
Trust, feeling secure, respect, someone I can generally confide in, and have fun with, ironically girls do this better than guys, just saying,
Reply 53
Get your tits penis out! :awesome:
somebody to play pokemon with. ^^
Reply 55
Original post by .Ali.
Well unless you can prove I am, that's just an invalid title. :lolwut:

"6 is good. I guess around 8+ inches, it can be a bit too big, same as after 8" length, it can be too long."

"6-6.5 is optimum."

"Around 6" girth and up to 8" length is usually the optimum"

Nuff said.

Original post by .Ali.
Obviously. I'll pay my share for some of it, but yes I expect presents and to take me out. Because I will for him. It's a high standard, but I put in as much as I expect to get out. Not really shallow.

Well if that's true, then there are A LOT of women out there who could learn a thing or two from you.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 56
Original post by Tev6
"6 is good. I guess around 8+ inches, it can be a bit too big, same as after 8" length, it can be too long.

6-6.5 is optimum."

Nuff said.
Yes but it doesn;t matter if he's less. If I like him enough to be having sex with him, I'm not going to care.

Well if that's true, then there are A LOT of women out there who could learn a thing or two from you.

Thanks haha.
Reply 57
Money and attention
Reply 58
This thread is silly, every girl likes something different. How can you possibly put them all into one box?

One point though, ignoring her will almost definately backfire.
Original post by AAXXX
This thread is silly, every girl likes something different. How can you possibly put them all into one box?

Original post by chrislpp
Money and attention

taDAAAA! he did it pretty well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending