The Student Room Group

Junk in the trunk or a rack upfront?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Crocodile, M.D.
then my mission is a success. you know, you might be the worst whore i've seen on tsr, and i've been here a while. you remind me of trigger.

Good for you. Lol I'm hardly a whore.
Original post by .Ali.
Lol I'm hardly a whore.

protesting to a troll. wat.
Original post by .Ali.
Hehe want to see which one guys prefer, as I think my boobs are slightly better than my arse. :h:

Is there anything you don't brag about?
Reply 63
Original post by Anonymous
Is there anything you don't brag about?

My amazing modesty, I tend to keep that to myself. :h:
Original post by .Ali.
Can we try many different types of pie? :awesome:

Whatever you want :wink:

I have a feeling you and I aren't talking about the same type of pie.
Heres the pie I'm going to give you. Its warm and sweet and sticky and you will love the taste

Spoiler

But you weren't thinking about that sort of pie, were you Ali, you little perv.
Anyway, we are going off topic. I will see you in summer.

xxx
Reply 65
Original post by Hylean
Who is that girl?

Need the back size, please, or it means nothing.

Reply 66
Original post by Lewroll
Whatever you want :wink:

I have a feeling you and I aren't talking about the same type of pie.
Heres the pie I'm going to give you. Its warm and sweet and sticky and you will love the taste

Spoiler

But you weren't thinking about that sort of pie, were you Ali, you little perv.
Anyway, we are going off topic. I will see you in summer.

xxx

I love that pie, 'twas exactly what I was thinking of. You better live up to your fantastic promises of pie now Lewroll.
Reply 67
Original post by .Ali.

Nice for you. Too big for me. :no:
Original post by .Ali.
Gs. :sexface:

Let me see :cool:
yup, not a whore at all.
Original post by .Ali.
I love that pie, 'twas exactly what I was thinking of. You better live up to your fantastic promises of pie now Lewroll.

I will indeed. I have cleared my calendar, pie day will go ahead during the summer. Perhaps we could do something else afterwards:wink:

I think we are going off topic, so perhaps I should comment on breast and arses again.

Boobs are nice, up to a point. They shouldn't be so large that they suffocate me.

Also, breasts are often a sign of fertility and youth in many cultures. In some societies, the girls with the perkiest breasts are the most desired.
yup, not a whore at all.

Hey man, shes not a whore. Thats not a nice thing to say.

Spoiler

Original post by Hylean
Who is that girl?

Need the back size, please, or it means nothing.

This girl?

I'm pretty sure she's Emilie de Ravin.
Original post by Lewroll

Spoiler

white knights make death or legal threats and then beseech their damsel for sexual favours. you are not this.
Original post by MrsCrackFox
This girl?

I'm pretty sure she's Emilie de Ravin.

nope.jpg

samaire armstrong

google the image's url
you'll find this: http://www.flixster.com/photos/samaire-armstrong-its-a-boy-girl-thing-nell-11201368

taDAAAAAA!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by Lewroll

Spoiler

Ignore him, he's a troll who clearly is mortally offended by sexual banter. Obviously having a laugh equals being a whore, I'll burn in hell for not living in a convent. :biggrin:

Thanks for sticking up for me. :tongue:
nope.jpg

samaire armstrong

google the image's url
you'll find this: http://www.flixster.com/photos/samaire-armstrong-its-a-boy-girl-thing-nell-11201368

taDAAAAAA!

Really! I stand corrected...they look so similar!
Now you've mentioned it, I remember that photo from that movie...It's A Boy Girl Thing or something like that. I really thought it was off a scene in Remember Me.
Original post by .Ali.
Ignore him, he's a troll who clearly is mortally offended by sexual banter. Obviously having a laugh equals being a whore, I'll burn in hell for not living in a convent. :biggrin:

Thanks for sticking up for me. :tongue:

i asked you about orgasms and so i'm being offended by sexual banter? naw, i just think you're a whore and you ought to simply be honest about it rather than deny it. you're just a good for nothing piece of trash seeking to flirt with random faggots.
Original post by MrsCrackFox
Really! I stand corrected...they look so similar!
Now you've mentioned it, I remember that photo from that movie...It's A Boy Girl Thing or something like that. I really thought it was off a scene in Remember Me.

we 4channers are professionals. we make it our business to know all women whose jpegs and pngs have graced the internet.
Reply 79
we 4channers are professionals. we make it our business to know all women whose jpegs and pngs have graced the internet.

Ahahahahaha. You make me giggle.

Quick Reply

Latest