The Student Room Group

What do girls want?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Crocodile, M.D.
taDAAAA! he did it pretty well.

If all she's impressed by is money, you're doing it wrong.
Tall. It doesn't matter how you treat em, as long as you tall. :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by .Ali.
Yes but it doesn;t matter if he's less. If I like him enough to be having sex with him, I'm not going to care.

Still a size-queen though :smile: And you're probably not going to enjoy it as much as you would, if he was as big as you usually prefer them.
Reply 63
Original post by Make it so.
Tall. It doesn't matter how you treat em, as long as you tall. :smile:

Sad, but true.
Girls want a boy that smiles alot, is very polite and talks sweetly to them. We like hugs too.
Reply 65
What girls don't want is to be treated like they aren't any different from anyone else, so asking the question you just did is a mistake. Really you should have a girl in mind and go and find out what she wants.
Reply 66
A 10 inch wang.
Not one CV fits the needs of every recruiter.
(edited 13 years ago)
A man with a 8inch tongue
Reply 69
Original post by whispercally
Girls want a boy that smiles alot, is very polite and talks sweetly to them. We like hugs too.

Ok, so basically what you said is they want attention from guys that look good.

Also it's a statistical fact that girls end up with the richer guys.
I come home in the morning light
My mother says when you gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun

The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells what you gonna do with your life
Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
But girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have--

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls-- they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun
Original post by Fusion
Just for you sweetie pie

:sexface:

Hahaha, why thank you! :tongue:
i'm not fussed about the money thing... as long as they don't mooch off me. obviously presents are nice but tbh presents all the time is too excessive and will make me feel bad, and it's nice to get presents from anyone, not just guys, so for me it's not about presents... the best thing about receiving presents is just to know that you are thinking about them when you got it, so it doesn't even have to be like a diamond it could just be like... i found this twig this morning it looks a bit like a wand and i know you want to be in harry potter so there you go.
ok that was a pretty stupid suggestion but you know i'd probably like that. or like my sister made cakes yesterday so i brought you one. little things like that that aren't overboard or creepy and that i can return.
(this is just in regards to the whole "girls like money" thing- it's not the only thing I want, i just thought i'd defend girls for a little bit because i'm not so bothered whether guys are rich or not! if they're rich- good for them. if they're not- whatever, we can enjoy each other's company maybe even better.)
As harsh as it sounds a girl usually either wants you or she doesn't. There isn't a lot you can do to change it and if you try you'll probably end up pulling girls you don't want anyway. It's just a question of waiting to find one that you want and having fun inbetween.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending