The Student Room Group

Being carrried by girls

Girls, can you or have you given a guy a piggy back? Can you carry your boyfriend like a baby or anyother way?
IDK-Y but I liek being carried by by G/F.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes I can carry my boyfriend. But... :curious:
god, if a girl can carry you, you must be short, and short guys have tiny cocks and everyone hates them. it's true, ask anyone. short guys = inferior pygmys. they're almost as bad as fat people.
Reply 3
Wait...what? :lolwut:
Reply 4
There is no way in hell I'd be able to pick up a dude.
Unless he is the size of a garden gnome.
Reply 5
Each to their own fetish I guess.
Reply 6
Original post by Crocodile, M.D.
god, if a girl can carry you, you must be short, and short guys have tiny cocks and everyone hates them. it's true, ask anyone. short guys = inferior pygmys. they're almost as bad as fat people.

I think you are mistaken. Where do you think that lack in height has diverted to :wink:
Reply 7
I can carry some of my guy friends.. I fall over about two seconds and laugh like mad on the floor. Piggy backs are awesome. :biggrin:
Reply 8
OP post + username = Win
Original post by Seentje
I think you are mistaken. Where do you think that lack in height has diverted to :wink:

ahhhhh, so their toes serve as like, epic mega cocks. gotcha.
No I can't carry my boyfriend, but yeah good for you if you enjoy it I guess...
Reply 11
Original post by DrunkenMaster
Girls, can you or have you given a guy a piggy back? Can you carry your boyfriend like a baby or anyother way?

Doubt I'd be strong enough to pick up a guy. Guys can and do pick me up though. :h:
Have never heard of this before...I probably couldn't carry a guy, not that I've ever tried. A friend did jump on my back once but he wasn't massive so it wasn't too painful lol.
I hate piggy backs, they just freak me out, but anyway no I can't carry my boyfriend (well not for more than about 10 seconds). I'm pretty weak though. I can't say that not being able to carry men is something that's ever really bothered me though :s-smilie:
i can carry my boyfriend,no problem.

he is shorter than me by 5 inches and only weighs about 56kg, so to do this is a simple task for me ^^
Reply 15
wats all this rubbish, I'm 6ft and my girlfriend can pik me up....its why i luv having sex with her:colondollar:
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
i can carry my boyfriend,no problem.

he is shorter than me by 5 inches and only weighs about 56kg, so to do this is a simple task for me ^^

miscreant, beast, foul landwhale! thank goodness for your superhuman strength lest you be naught but a burden on our society, for your brain must surely have developed proportionately less than your muscles and physical frame.
Nope..he's getting a bit fat so a piggy back makes me panic and I fall over. I can carry him briefly...but not like a baby. :lolwut:

He can carry me though...actually surprisingly many of my male friends can. I thought I was a whale. :awesome:
Original post by DrunkenMaster

yeess... im about 9st and hes just under 11st! but hes too tall to carry horizontally lol
Original post by Crocodile, M.D.
miscreant, beast, foul landwhale! thank goodness for your superhuman strength lest you be naught but a burden on our society, for your brain must surely have developed proportionately less than your muscles and physical frame.

you are very mean to me, mr. crocodile.
why are you very mean to me, mr. crocodile?

*rips off one of your arms and slaps you in the face with your own palm*
rrrrrrr.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending