The Student Room Group

anyone else dropped out of college now?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saywhat111
i want a variety of choices when it comes to choosing uni courses!!

You get a variety of choices from BTECs, those choices are just limited to a particular field though, such as computers or chemistry.
on my way! lool :smile:

Any luck? :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by bananacake14
Any luck? :smile:

not yet ...
:angry:
This has helped me so much, I’m dropping out due to severe depression and I feel like such a bum for it
Reply 24
Original post by Beforesally1
This has helped me so much, I’m dropping out due to severe depression and I feel like such a bum for it

That must be devastating. I wish you all the best and a fast recovery! Mental illnesses are a huge inconvenience but we can get through it together. :-)
Reply 25
what a nasty comment
I wanna drop out of college... I started in September but have battled depression for a long time and I wan just finally getting on top of it, but then I had an accident and now I don’t know what to do, I have no motivation for college but I need it for what I want to do with my life. I don’t want to grow to hate my courses, so I want to drop out for a year and start again in the new academic year but my family won’t support me. I want to move away to get away from all the memories but don’t want to lose the people. What am I supposed to do? Do I do what I think would make me happier or do I stay as I am so I know I’m safe and not take any risks?
i have... and i have no idea what i should do :frown:
its so depressing
ughhh!

This is an old thread I know but I’m wondering how your life has been since then? Did you get a job that you enjoy? Did you go back to college? Did you go to uni?

All the best and please answer mine: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6107320
i want a variety of choices when it comes to choosing uni courses!!

After 9yrs, can i have some feedback? Hows life now
i have... and i have no idea what i should do :frown:
its so depressing
ughhh!

my bf has just done the same thing. he’s having a really hard time and i have no idea what advice to give him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending