The Student Room Group

He smokes -.-

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Jabblez
Honestly, don't think it's worth it. You haven't actually met this guy have you? You just get on the same bus as him and have developed a crush of sorts.
A lot of people smoke, and once you know them, if you don't smoke and they do, it isn't as big of a deal as you both know eachother and are in a relationship. At this stage however, where it puts you completely off him, think if you were in a relationship with him, would it bother you so much then? or is it just because your 'perfect' image of him is destroyed?

I suppose your right about the 'perfect' image. I honestly did try and distant myself and everything was fine until my friend went around the bus last thursday asking him and his 'gang' to come to some concert based at our school and he agreed and said he would be 'deffo' there. I'm helping my friend plan this whole thing so I can't not go. I think I've put the whole smoking issue behind him, as if it never happened. I'm such a complicated child. I really still do think he's perfect :colondollar:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 41
My heart bleeds.

Try to stop imposing your own opinions on people who obviously couldn't care less about them.
Reply 42
You're an idiot.
Reply 43
Original post by Wodeford
You're an idiot.

Well thank you for establishing the established.
Reply 44
Personal opinion is I can't stand smoking and therefore it is a massive problem if my partner or a potential partner smoked. So if it was me, I would forget about him if you cannot stand his smoking and he isn't willing to give it up.
Reply 45
Original post by n65uk
Personal opinion is I can't stand smoking and therefore it is a massive problem if my partner or a potential partner smoked. So if it was me, I would forget about him if you cannot stand his smoking and he isn't willing to give it up.

:rolleyes: I wish it was that easy...
Reply 46
Original post by TheHeart
I suppose your right about the 'perfect' image. I honestly did try and distant myself and everything was fine until my friend went around the bus last thursday asking him and his 'gang' to come to some concert based at our school and he agreed and said he would be 'deffo' there. I'm helping my friend plan this whole thing so I can't not go. I think I've put the whole smoking issue behind him, as if it never happened. I'm such a complicated child. I really still do think he's perfect :colondollar:

I say go, if you like him, and you've put the smoking issue behind you, then go to the concert and see him there. Perhaps getting to meet him in a more relaxed setting would be good for you and you can get to know him. Plus, if you do like him as much as you say you do, there's no harm in it and you might even find out he likes you too!
Reply 47

:rolleyes: I wish it was that easy...

I don't like smoking - both in terms of the actual smell/flavour of the whole thing and the addiction/health effects. However, I'm seeing a girl at the moment who does smoke a fair bit. I keep nudging her to quit, but so far the taste of nicotine hasn't overcome my desire to kiss her :tongue:.

I have raised the question of whether the transitive nicotine is making me addicted to making out though :tongue:
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
Tell him that if he doesn't stop smoking, your lips, (both pairs of them), shall be off limits to his genitalia.

:sexface:

I think he'd choose the cigarettes, to be honest.

They're better than any woman :smug:
Reply 49
Aslong as his teeth are nice, and doesnt have stinky breath its fine :biggrin:
Original post by silverbolt
yeah so a girl who he has yet to sleep with and has yet to speak to - she says something like that and hes going to say two words the first words rymes with duck the second is off.

He's single, single men would want to get sex unless they're really choosey.

Compute this does not for you young one. /yoda
Reply 51
Original post by HARRY PUTAH
He's single, single men would want to get sex unless they're really choosey.

Compute this does not for you young one. /yoda

Sorry, ya what? :confused:
Reply 52
Original post by Michael Locke
I think he'd choose the cigarettes, to be honest.

They're better than any woman :smug:

I suppose you've never been in a relationship then, have you?
I suppose you've never been in a relationship then, have you?

I have actually. They all loved cigarettes too :pierre:
Reply 54
Original post by Michael Locke
I have actually. They all loved cigarettes too :pierre:

Good for you!
Reply 55
Only smoking a cigarette.....
Good for you!

Reply 57
lol you're so shallow

Quick Reply