The Student Room Group

What do you do when a randomer asks to kiss you?

Every now and then guys will come up to me and ask me for a kiss. Not even necessarily in clubs...just randomly....I never know how to react...saying no makes me sound so up myself...

Has anyone else ever experienced this? It's so odd...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
maybe someone creeps up on you everyday and sticks a big sign to your back saying 'free kisses'.
Reply 2
No, I've never experienced it and if I did I would give the guy a look of disgust and tell him where to go. How very strange that people would randomly approach and ask for a kiss from a stranger!
Reply 3
Hello no.
I can honesty count how many girls ive kissed and its not many. I have my reason though :puke:
if he is extremely hot then yeah I'll kiss him and then some :wink:

if he isn't then hell naw :cool:
Original post by Peachykeen09

Slag.
Reply 6
Ask which pair of lips they are on about?
Reply 7
I would look at them, decide if they are atttractive, then look to see if anyone I know is in the vicinity (if it isn't in a club/bar that is)
Original post by Benjibuzzin
Slag.

remove the stick from your ass yeah? :cool:
Reply 9
Original post by Benjibuzzin
Slag.

Lool why??
I say 'Have you ever gotten a kiss out of saying that to a girl?! If so, they are stupid.'
Reply 11
I'd scream rape, unless they were big and black, then I'd take it sobbing.
Original post by Anonymous
Every now and then guys will come up to me and ask me for a kiss. Not even necessarily in clubs...just randomly....I never know how to react...saying no makes me sound so up myself...

Has anyone else ever experienced this? It's so odd...

You know you can get herpes from kissing right?
Reply 13
Original post by georgia(:
maybe someone creeps up on you everyday and sticks a big sign to your back saying 'free kisses'.

Haha! I like this theory...

I reckon I must just look easy or something if no-one else ever gets asked this. Admittedly it is mainly in clubs, but I have been asked outside of clubs too. Slightly awkward.
I don't think saying no makes you seem "up yourself", just normal. Imagine they are all 80 year old fat men, would you still say yes?

Unless they're hot of course, in which case, fair play.
I kiss him, usually.
remove the stick from your ass yeah? :cool:

Remove the dick from yours, hoe.
Reply 17

fancy a kiss? :L
Say "o hell no" and walk away...?
Original post by Tsukuyomi
Hello no.
I can honesty count how many girls ive kissed and its not many. I have my reason though :puke:

You throw up in their mouths? :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending