The Student Room Group

Male chest and body hair - hot or not?

Poll

what do you think of male chest and body hairs?

i find male chest hair very hot and manly. :sexface:

am i alone in this? all my ex's shaved it off, all cute guys at the pool and the beach have no hairs except for old dudes, and in magazines like cosmo nudie-guy centrefold most dudes have no chest hair.

im latina, is is a racial genetic thing why i might prefer dudes with chest hair?

do white guys just not have any chest hair or do they shave it?

why do dudes shave the chest and back, how can they reach, and wtf is the look of a hairless chest and back, with hairy everywhere else - like if the hairy guy was accidently wearing a wax covered t shirt and ended up with a baldy torso?:confused:?????

i even knew a couple dudes who shave the place where a razor should never go. like whats up with that?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

i do but only a little..
Reply 2
Chest hair is disgusting, I wax mine off :biggrin: also wax everthing else :colondollar:

But each to their own :smile:
Reply 3
Chest hair is fine in moderation. Back hair.....just no.
Reply 4

hothothothothothothothothot.
As long as it's not back hair I don't mind.
Reply 6
no chest hair, blurs the muscles.
I can deal with a little chest hair, but in general I prefer hairless :smile:
Depends on the male....
Reply 9
Original post by CapnHooch
x
yes but he is fat, saggy and old thats why its gross, not because of the hairs.

Original post by smbc
no chest hair, blurs the muscles.

is that why dudes shave it? i dont much care about six pack, i'd rather the hairs.
Reply 10
not hot.
Reply 11
My boyfriend has a fine sprinkling of dark hairs on his chest, thankfully none on his back though. This is just the way I like it.
Reply 12
Depends on the chest in questions as well as the hair.
Gorilla = no-no.
Snail trail is nearly always a :sogood:

More toned chests can look good without hair but on more flabby/chubby/spindly chests hair may just be the redeeming feature.
But yeah, it's all very contextual when it comes to me and my tastes ahaha
Reply 13
i don't like it
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 14
i don't wax or shave chest, it's just not hairy. Which is how i like it :smile:
I keep my chest hair (it's not that hairy anyway), but shave my armpits, stomach and pubic hair :biggrin:
Original post by shinytoy
yes but he is fat, saggy and old thats why its gross, not because of the hairs.

is that why dudes shave it? i dont much care about six pack, i'd rather the hairs.

you prefer useless strands of proteins over something the guy has worked, probably for years, to achieve? good grief.
>>This<< says more about the hotness of chest hair than any written argument ever could.

:love:
Reply 18
Original post by you7me
i don't like it. hate the thought of it like brushing against me! :lol:

you see that turns me onnn.

hmmm. girls that said dont like it, why dont you like it? and is it mainly white girls that dont like it or all girls generally? cos i can see if white gius are genetically predisposed to have less chest hairs, and in ancient times probably evolved near white girls in white areas, maybe thats why they each prefer it? whereas im from latino area of the world where most dudes naturally have hot thick dark hair like antonio banderas :sexface:
Reply 19
Original post by Retrodiction
you prefer useless strands of proteins over something the guy has worked, probably for years, to achieve? good grief.

dude i worked for years studying my tax exams. does that make it attractive to cute dudes>? no. as long as a dude is average weight he can hide sixpack or lack of, with a good bit of manly curly hair

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending