Original post by G8D
Welcome to my joke.

lulz
Reply 21
Original post by G8D
Welcome to my joke.

Ditto.
Original post by The_Great_One
I dont think thats true because every time scientists try and disprove god they become a step closer to proving that he exists and they even say that himself. Maybe not the god of the bible but deffinetely intelligent design...some scientists have even been converted to religion from trying to disprove god.

What utter rubbish.
So? It's not like the wheel will need to be reinvented...don't worry, the zealots have no intention of letting themselves die out!

I might be bothered if it was some obscure religion on some obscure island, but the word 'extinction' is dealt out with a pretty heavy hand
Reply 24
pigs may fly

I may turn into a bear

sleep may actually be the cousin of death

yawn; quote me when something conclusive is said
Reply 25
also why the **** is money being spent on this; TSR would have told you as much
Reply 26
Can't come fast enough in my opinion - religion has absolutely no place whatsoever in a developed country.
I dont think thats true because every time scientists try and disprove god they become a step closer to proving that he exists and they even say that himself. Maybe not the god of the bible but deffinetely intelligent design...some scientists have even been converted to religion from trying to disprove god.

Wow you're getting off with this one buddy. Normaly on here is someone makes such as stupid post TSR is mericless and attacks the poster. Infact normally there is one poster so mad he would actually murder you for said post.
Original post by Left Hand Drive
Wow you're getting off with this one buddy. Normaly on here is someone makes such as stupid post TSR is mericless and attacks the poster. Infact normally there is one poster so mad he would actually murder you for said post.

Because im right. a grain of rice has more genes then a human body.
Original post by Left Hand Drive

Heh. I was pissed and I got negged twice for saying so.
Original post by BradP
The sooner the better

it's funny cos it's true.
Reply 31
God is dead.

Although the idea that Ireland might become irreligious is stupid to say the least.
Original post by ajp100688
God is dead.

Although the idea that Ireland might become irreligious is stupid to say the least.

It will at some point, just a matter of when, not if.
Reply 33
NO. Only on the grounds that I cannot take anybody named Dr Wiener seriously at all.
Reply 34
Original post by Dirac Delta Function
It will at some point, just a matter of when, not if.

Well, that's the height of stupidity right there.
Because im right. a grain of rice has more genes then a human body.

The importance of that being what exactly?
Really come on, it's likely that there will be at least a few people who follow religion in those countries for the foreseable future.
Original post by ProFail
Can't come fast enough in my opinion - religion has absolutely no place whatsoever in a developed country.

And what of intolerance?
Original post by PendulumBoB
And what of intolerance?

Intolerance isnt automatically a bad thing, it depends what you are intollerant of.
Reply 39
Original post by Hylean
The interpretation of the data is flawed. Saying one is not affiliated to a religion does not mean that religion is heading towards extinction. Many people are religious, etc. but for social reasons dislike admitting to this, even on anonymous surveys and so choose "unaffiliated", it's very common in Northern Ireland, for example.

The opposite is also often true. In the UK in general it's pretty clear that a lot of people claim an affiliation to a religion even though they're not in any way religious.

I'd imagine in Northern Ireland many people choose to associate with a religion based on their political opinions. Likewise I'd guess some people don't associate with a religion because they want to stay out of the politics associated with it. I'm just guessing though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending