The Student Room Group

Quick Question

Hi,

Tomorrow Reading is having an Open Day for applicant and I booked myself in for it online last week. However I think I read that they were gonna confirm my attendance by contacting me in some way by last Friday. They havn't contacted me at all, does that mean I'm not confirmed? Reading Uni is far from where I am and I don't want to travel there just to be turned away, or should I go anyway? :confused:
Reply 1
It's highly unlikely they would turn you away once you got there - but you can always give them a quick ring in the morning to check.
Reply 2
Original post by Novis
Hi,

Tomorrow Reading is having an Open Day for applicant and I booked myself in for it online last week. However I think I read that they were gonna confirm my attendance by contacting me in some way by last Friday. They havn't contacted me at all, does that mean I'm not confirmed? Reading Uni is far from where I am and I don't want to travel there just to be turned away, or should I go anyway? :confused:

As said above, I doubt they'd turn you away.
Plus at all my open days, you didn't need to 'sign in' if you didn't want to. Like they never made you line up, and force you to do so, so they might not even know you're there. Go and have fun! I hope it's what you expect. :smile:
Reply 3
you shouldn't get turned away - if they missed you you'll probs just have to register again on the day.
Original post by brendan.
As said above, I doubt they'd turn you away.
Plus at all my open days, you didn't need to 'sign in' if you didn't want to. Like they never made you line up, and force you to do so, so they might not even know you're there. Go and have fun! I hope it's what you expect. :smile:

Thanks, I will :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending