Spoiler

Also, in regards to last nights episode...what the hell, Quinn? :mad:
Original post by Spectrum~

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 1682
Original post by e hine e
:rofl: here they are and luckily I didn't need to add to my embarrassing internet search history to get them :biggrin: http://anon-12.tumblr.com/post/4015803635/darren-criss-has-a-girlfriend

When I saw someone saying Darren Criss' private pictures had been leaked I though it must be something terrible then I found out it was just from his facebook apparently of him with this girl lol. we should probably keep this a secret from diamonddust considering her plans to marry him. No one even knows if they're of his girlfriend, he could have had millions since her for all they know :rolleyes:

The interview with Chris was on Regis and Kelly if you want to look it up on youtube :smile:

Thanks for the link! I hate how I find these pics slightly depressing, even though it's hardly a surprise - I'm such a sad bastard :tongue: Probably because it feels so stalkerish. It's downright creepy how people are going though his facebook to get these obviously private photo's :s-smilie: The fact that he won't even admit to having a girlfriend should be clue enough to the fact that he likes to keep certain things private.

Ooh, I'm off to look for it right now :biggrin: To the tunes of Oral Intensity's last song: Youtube is a friend of mine! :tongue:
Reply 1683

Spoiler

I know! I really don't like Quinn. I think one of the only moments were I did like her was when she bribed Sue into giving the Glee club a page in the Thunderclap and letting her rejoin the Cheerios - and then refused :tongue:

Rachel isn't the most likable character ever, but I infinitely prefer her over Quinn!
Original post by diamonddust
Too late! :tongue:
I hope she's hot at least..
*checks* :tongue:

How creepy is that though? Leave the guy alone! See, that's why I can't ever be a proper fangirl! I joke when I say I'm going to marry him! I'm not like all... heartbroken and **** because he's 'no longer attainable'- he never was! :laugh: I seriously can't believe people are going crazy over someone who may or may not be his girlfriend... :rolleyes: :lolwut: Crreeeeeepyyy...
Tbh, I'd be more surprised if he didn't have a girlfriend! I hope a Justin Beiber/Selena Gomez type thing doesn't happen now... :rolleyes:

I'm still in shock over CC singing that crazy low part in Get Over the Funk.
I want to see the interview, was it good? I'll go look it up.

Well I wouldn't say no :wink: the interview was just a repeat and it was depressing as they obviously didn't discuss what we wanted them to as it was before it lol.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
Thanks for the link! I hate how I find these pics slightly depressing, even though it's hardly a surprise - I'm such a sad bastard :tongue: Probably because it feels so stalkerish. It's downright creepy how people are going though his facebook to get these obviously private photo's :s-smilie: The fact that he won't even admit to having a girlfriend should be clue enough to the fact that he likes to keep certain things private.

Ooh, I'm off to look for it right now :biggrin: To the tunes of Oral Intensity's last song: Youtube is a friend of mine! :tongue:

I can't believe people would release them but at the same time I expected it to be something scandalous the way people were talking about them :s-smilie: people can be crazy...
Original post by Ambs

(Youtube is a friend!)
I can't find the interview so if you manage it, can you please post the link on here?
I keep finding myself singing Jesus is a Friend and getting weird looks from my friends who know I'm not religious in the slightest! You've just made me laugh at 'Oral Intensity.' It's actually 'Aural Intensity' but I think I like your version better! :biggrin:
So we have 'Oral Intensity', 'The Swallows' and 'Nude Errections'. You think Ryan Murphy is trying to tell us something with the easily-turned-into-sexual-innuendo names he chooses for the groups? I didn't make those up btw... :teehee: :laugh:

I think I'd be slightly more depressed if she looked like a model but she looks normal so I can't care that much haha! *horrible person alert* Darren's amazing and he deserves someone that makes him happy so good on him! But yeah, it's disgustingly creepy that people are raiding his Facebook account. I'm paranoid about things like that and I'm (obviously) not even famous! I feel sorry for Darren and his (possible) girlfriend. The last thing I'd want is a bunch of rabid fangirls around... That said, I do wish he could be cloned! I really wouldn't mind a Darren of my own! :tongue:

(Youtube is a friend!)
I can't find the interview so if you manage it, can you please post the link on here?
I keep finding myself singing Jesus is a Friend and getting weird looks from my friends who know I'm not religious in the slightest! You've just made me laugh at 'Oral Intensity.' It's actually 'Aural Intensity' but I think I like your version better! :biggrin:
So we have 'Oral Intensity', 'The Swallows' and 'Nude Errections'. You think Ryan Murphy is trying to tell us something with the easily-turned-into-sexual-innuendo names he chooses for the groups? I didn't make those up btw... :teehee: :laugh:

I think I'd be slightly more depressed if she looked like a model but she looks normal so I can't care that much haha! *horrible person alert* Darren's amazing and he deserves someone that makes him happy so good on him! But yeah, it's disgustingly creepy that people are raiding his Facebook account. I'm paranoid about things like that and I'm (obviously) not even famous! I feel sorry for Darren and his (possible) girlfriend. The last thing I'd want is a bunch of rabid fangirls around... That said, I do wish he could be cloned! I really wouldn't mind a Darren of my own! :tongue:

I rewatched the pilot the other day and I found it quite disturbing that Will came up with 'New Directions' while in bed...topless (couldn't see the bottoms). Made me laugh.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs
I know! I really don't like Quinn. I think one of the only moments were I did like her was when she bribed Sue into giving the Glee club a page in the Thunderclap and letting her rejoin the Cheerios - and then refused :tongue:

Rachel isn't the most likable character ever, but I infinitely prefer her over Quinn!

Yeah when she has her nice moments I feel like she has promise but then she goes and screws people over! I agree, Rachel isn't the most likeable but she has good intentions...sometimes :L

Spoiler

Last night was the superbowl ep where Quinn kissed Finn for like no reason, poor Sam!
And aww if I had a power cut when glee was on I would NOT be a happy bunny! Glad you could still watch them on your ipod to make up for it haha
Well I wouldn't say no :wink: the interview was just a repeat and it was depressing as they obviously didn't discuss what we wanted them to as it was before it lol.

Spoiler

I can't believe people would release them but at the same time I expected it to be something scandalous the way people were talking about them :s-smilie: people can be crazy...

Yeah, it was a bit anticlimatic! If I'd been on tumblr or whatever and saw all those reposts (is that what they're called?), I would have at least hoped it would be like Darren engaging in illicit substances or something (not that he would or that it's a good thing...) but damnn! He wasn't even kissing her for frig's sake! I have pictures where I'm cuddling with people, doesn't mean I'm going out with them. And if he is, it's got nothing to do with 'fans'. He clearly doesn't want people to know. :dontknow: Guess crazy fans are part of his job now!
Reply 1689
(Youtube is a friend!)

Oh god :rofl: What a sick person am I? But to excuse myself: in Dutch the literal translation of 'oral' is used in many different contexts, and I didn't know the word 'aural' :redface:

Did these pictures really come from Facebook? Because I have seen a Darren Criss facebook page, and it was just a fanpage with no personal stuff on there. Haha, perhaps the girl posted it herself to show the world whose man he is?? :tongue: Can't blame her! I do think they are a couple though (at least I don't cuddle my male friends that intimately!), and I'm glad that she is a 'normal' girl even though he could get pretty much everyone. Both of us included, I'm sure :tongue:

I think this is the one:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJNnQSYCdH4
And I have also been watching this one (but it's a bit older too, you guys probably already saw it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HtFEHm8XQk&feature=related
They're both great interviews, I really enjoyed watching them. Chris is hilarious!

Original post by Ambs
Oh god :rofl: What a sick person am I? But to excuse myself: in Dutch the literal translation of 'oral' is used in many different contexts, and I didn't know the word 'aural' :redface:

Did these pictures really come from Facebook? Because I have seen a Darren Criss facebook page, and it was just a fanpage with no personal stuff on there. Haha, perhaps the girl posted it herself to show the world whose man he is?? :tongue: Can't blame her! I do think they are a couple though (at least I don't cuddle my male friends that intimately!), and I'm glad that she is a 'normal' girl even though he could get pretty much everyone. Both of us included, I'm sure :tongue:

And I have also been watching this one (but it's a bit older too, you guys probably already saw it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HtFEHm8XQk&feature=related
They're both great interviews, I really enjoyed watching them. Chris is hilarious!

It was his personal facebook account apparently that was hacked. I assume it's set to private. I'm watching the letterman one now anyway even if I've seen it :biggrin:
This time last week +2 hours

Spoiler

Original post by Ambs

LMAO! No worries lovely, I was teasing about the oral thing haha! I think it's sicker (read: more hilarious!) to come up with Nude Errections! :biggrin: Bit in bold, ohmigosh, that's a thought! :laugh:
I'm new to the CC obsession so I've only seen one or two interviews and not the ones you've linked to. So I have some watching to do while I'm putting off my essay! :biggrin:

Chris needs to stop making me laugh out loud!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1693
It was his personal facebook account apparently that was hacked. I assume it's set to private. I'm watching the letterman one now anyway even if I've seen it :biggrin:

I think these were the best bits:

'I never participated in cow tipping. I was never invited'

'Oh, remember how we had such a great time? - No, when you stuck that tampon to my back it was not fun for me!'

:rofl:

Original post by Ambs

'Oh, remember how we had such a great time? - No, when you stuck that tampon to my back it was not fun for me!'

:rofl: all his interviews make me laugh, he told a story once about directing a bully into some cowpat which was pretty funny :biggrin:
Reply 1695
LMAO! No worries lovely, I was teasing about the oral thing haha! I think it's sicker (read: more hilarious!) to come up with Nude Errections! :biggrin: Bit in bold, ohmigosh, that's a thought! :laugh:
I'm new to the CC obsession so I've only seen one or two interviews and not the ones you've linked to. So I have some watching to do while I'm putting off my essay! :biggrin:

Chris needs to stop making me laugh out loud!

Nude Errections - now I'll alwaysbe hearing that instead of their real name :frown: :tongue:
They're both great interviews; I love how Chris is such a 'normal' but hilarious person! What's the essay about? :smile:
Original post by Ambs

I was laughing like a mofo! :biggrin:
:rofl: all his interviews make me laugh, he told a story once about directing a bully into some cowpat which was pretty funny :biggrin:

Original post by Ambs
Nude Errections - now I'll alwaysbe hearing that instead of their real name :frown: :tongue:
They're both great interviews; I love how Chris is such a 'normal' but hilarious person! What's the essay about? :smile:

I'd love to be friends with Chris! You know you'd never stop laughing! Which reminds me of this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQkpZkFMho
I literally couldn't stop laughing! :laugh:

The essay I'm avoiding is about an essay we're forced to read about religious language. We have to talk about what it actually means (harder than it sounds!) and reference loads of scholars with similar ideas and then we have to talk about the implications the essay would have on religious believers and the general public if the ideas were true and evaluate the ideas in the essays using a million more scholars. :sigh: I'll carry on doing it in half an hour! :tongue: I plan on doing an all nighter. It's a whole other stupid exam paper and any paragraph- out of about 200 from 3 essays can come up. I have the attention span of a goldfish so... I've been putting off this essay for weeks. I have to hand it in tomorrow. I will do it. I'm just taking an extended break! :rolleyes: :cool:

I don't know if any of you read fic but I have to link to this one! It's a really interesting idea. Blaine is a complusive liar and lied to Kurt about being gay. It's actually something I (shamefully) thought when Blaine was introduced because he seemed TOO perfect.... anyway, I'll shut up!

http://jjjjordo.livejournal.com/6467.html

I was laughing like a mofo! :biggrin:

I'd love to be friends with Chris! You know you'd never stop laughing! Which reminds me of this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQkpZkFMho
I literally couldn't stop laughing! :laugh:

The essay I'm avoiding is about an essay we're forced to read about religious language. We have to talk about what it actually means (harder than it sounds!) and reference loads of scholars with similar ideas and then we have to talk about the implications the essay would have on religious believers and the general public if the ideas were true and evaluate the ideas in the essays using a million more scholars. :sigh: I'll carry on doing it in half an hour! :tongue: I plan on doing an all nighter. It's a whole other stupid exam paper and any paragraph- out of about 200 from 3 essays can come up. I have the attention span of a goldfish so... I've been putting off this essay for weeks. I have to hand it in tomorrow. I will do it. I'm just taking an extended break! :rolleyes: :cool:

I don't know if any of you read fic but I have to link to this one! It's a really interesting idea. Blaine is a complusive liar and lied to Kurt about being gay. It's actually something I (shamefully) thought when Blaine was introduced because he seemed TOO perfect.... anyway, I'll shut up!

http://jjjjordo.livejournal.com/6467.html

:rofl: I've never seen that video before-congratulations for starters, you found something involving Chris Colfer I haven't seen :s-smilie: That was gooood though :biggrin:

I might try reading that, I've only flitted into fanfic before. How dare you doubt Blaine!
Ohmigosh! I've died with actual happiness! About an impending Glee album...

Spoiler

Ohmigosh! I've died with actual happiness! About an impending Glee album...

Spoiler

Me too! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest