The Student Room Group

Three year old toddler who weighs NINE-AND-A-HALF stone

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368772/Lu-Hao-year-old-weighs-whopping-NINE-AND-A-HALF-stone.html

Also, and I'm not saying this because he's oriental, but if you notice the fat around his eyes in the pictures I wonder how he's able to see?

Scroll to see replies

He shall be my next apprentice.
WOW I don't weigh that much and I'm 17 poor child :frown: maybe he'll lose when he gets a bit older
He must eat a lot of Flied Lice.
You can't just pick up a baby that weighs 9.5 stone with as great posture he has and smile. That's 60KG
Reply 5
that face....
Reply 6
They can't just give into him because he cries!
Oh my Days How the **** can he see??

.... That wasn't even a racist comment, the fat from his eyelids folds over his eyes...
It's the parents fault.

And I didn't even read the article.
you guys it's not funny, the poor kid probably has a disease or something :frown:
Reply 11
I didn't believe the title at first..
haha, what a lad x
Reply 13
It's really sad, poor boy. :frown:

This made me laugh for some reason though: 'In both of our families, there was no such giant person,' :tongue: :colonhash:

Aww, just saw this bit: "When asked is he would like to fly like Superman Hao giggles and replies: 'No. I am too fat'."
:frown::frown::frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 14
'When asked if he would like to fly like Superman Hao giggles and replies: 'No. I am too fat'.'

O RLY?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 15
How can he see?!

A layer of flab has formed over his eyes!

He'll probably break a sweat just trying to open them!
Reply 16
Hehehe his expression! Looks like an anime character! >.<
Reply 17
Original post by Pixiefairy
you guys it's not funny, the poor kid probably has a disease or something :frown:

Yeah, the disease is called FAT.
Reply 18
Disgusting
I'd quite like to know his mother's eating habits while she was pregnant. If a mother eats very little during pregnancy, the baby is born small (as is the case with this boy) but their body is adapted to poor food conditions, and so they gain a lot of weight when they have food in front of them.

Apparently there is a trend among some pregnant Asian women to gain as little weight during pregnancy as possible - maybe this is a result of one of these cases?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending