The Student Room Group

White History Month

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WP88
Yet he still wanted to suckle the teet of White Europe :hmmm:

I hope lots of non white people suckle the teat of white Europe and make the racists scared.
Original post by No Future

There's some big generalizations there.

Lucky enough to be born here? He's as British as any other person born here.

Maybe it would be good for you to meet some non white people and get to know them?

Otherwise, please stick to forums like Stormfront, they'll happily welcome you there

Exactly. :congrats:
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Number one, my parents do not even live here! They move around the globe on business, silly! - So, nothing about "white society" blah blah. You seem to have this narrow view that "non-whites" adore "white" people as their creator and saviour and golden men - er, what??? :confused::confused:
I think the people that you mentioned above a illegal immigrants coming from broken countries - what is with your ideology of "Non-whites loving whites"???:confused:

How am I like other "non-whites"?? How can different individuals be the same??

I never said that non-whites adore white people. I said that non-whites are desperate to live with whites in white society. Every single white society on earth has seen mass immigrations of non-whites, illegal immigrants and asylum seekers. even in plces such as the Balkans, russia and Iceland.
Where ever white people settle and create socities non whites are furiously and frantically paddling over the seas to seek asylum or migrate where whites are

Original post by WP88
Yet he still wanted to suckle the teet of White Europe :hmmm:

Actually, his main areas are Asia (China, Japan, Mongolia etc) - hence, why I have been there a couple of times...
Reply 104
I hope lots of non white people suckle the teat of white Europe and make the racists scared.

Then the teet will run out of juice but the sucking will not stop the sucking will continue the sucking will result in the end of the teet the teet must survive the teet will survive I defend the teet
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Emerald City
You mean British built Hong Kong ?

The British ruled HK and gave relative economic and political freedom to the Chinese. The result? Economic success. The British didn't build Hong Kong. The Chinese did so under the freedom granted to them by the British.

If the British built Hong Kong, why are almost all the billionaires and millionaires in Hong Kong Chinese?

And in case you meant physically built, I can assure you the coolies and construction workers who built the skyscrapers of Hong Kong were probably not white.
I never said that non-whites adore white people. I said that non-whites are desperate to live with whites in white society. Every single white society on earth has seen mass immigrations of non-whites, illegal immigrants and asylum seekers. even in plces such as the Balkans, russia and Iceland.
Where ever white people settle and create socities non whites are furiously and frantically paddling over the seas to seek asylum or migrate where whites are

Er... I do not think that it is the "white society" that "they" are after.

Those from broken countries necessarily look for more stability, thus they flee to places of stability and security.

In addition, there is no such thing as a "white society"! In this 21st Century, Humans are so dispersed about the globe now - get IT into your HEAD!!
The British ruled HK and gave relative economic and political freedom to the Chinese. The result? Economic success. The British didn't build Hong Kong. The Chinese did so under the freedom granted to them by the British.

If the British built Hong Kong, why are almost all the billionaires and millionaires in Hong Kong Chinese?

And in case you meant physically built, I can assure you the coolies and construction workers who built the skyscrapers of Hong Kong were probably not white.

Britain built the economy of Hong Kong and made it what it is today. Many Chinese in Hong Kong are millionaires because they benefited from British intervention.
Original post by WP88
Then the teet will run out of juice but the sucking will not stop the sucking will continue the sucking will result in the end of the teet the teet must survive the teet will survive I defend the teet

What kind of nipples do you suck because I thought nippled produced milk?
:s-smilie:
Reply 109
What kind of nipples do you suck because I thought nippled produced milk?
:s-smilie:

Pasty White ONES
Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£
Er... I do not think that it is the "white society" that "they" are after.

Those from broken countries necessarily look for more stability, thus they flee to places of stability and security.

In addition, there is no such thing as a "white society"! In this 21st Century, Humans are so dispersed about the globe now - get IT into your HEAD!!

You don't believe in white society because you are non-white living in a white society. You subconciously hate whites being proud of their own achivements and their strond identity.
Britain built the economy of Hong Kong and made it what it is today. Many Chinese in Hong Kong are millionaires because they benefited from British intervention.

The British rule was based on relative economic and political freedom (compared to post 1949 Communist China) i.e. the Chinese in HK were largely left to their own devices and given the opportunity, what did they do? Make money. Lots of monies.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Holte Ender
bloody well said son, there is a lot of anti-white sentiment in all of society, the "we raped them and massacred them....."

people forget of the white slavery in northern africa, of the massacre of the white population of haiti (women and children included), of the murder of peaceful white farmers in africa (zimbabwe, SA etc)

I'm not anti white, why deny history? The British did shoot, rape, plunder etc. How else did we get ourselves an empire on which the sun never set?

I haven't denied any killings of white people, that's a whole other story.
white history month is january, february,march,april,june,july,august,september, november and december. . . You could at least give us two months . ;-)
The British rule was based on relative economic and political freedom (compared to post 1949 Communist China) i.e. the Chinese in HK were largely left to their own devices and given the opportunity, what did they do? Make money. Lots of monies.

yes from industrail processes brought to HK by the British, and the movement of trade brought in by the British
You don't believe in white society because you are non-white living in a white society. You subconciously hate whites being proud of their own achivements and their strond identity.

White people aren't the only people with achievements and a strong identity.
White people aren't the only people with achievements and a strong identity.

I never said they were
yes from industrail processes brought to HK by the British, and the movement of trade brought in by the British

Ok, this seems to be a circular discussion.

As I said before, people of various colours have achieved great things in history. Not everything was discovered by white people. If you've never heard of non white innovations and culture it's because you haven't read enough history.

Try reading some history books and visiting other countries.

What achievements?? Why would I hate somebody's achievements when I already have a fair share of my own?? I do not see "whites" as strong etc etc - that is bul!creep - "whites" are NOT superior - no race is superior etc etc.

You seem to have this silly notion in your head! Are you academically, practically, physically, intellectually, economically etc distinguished and excellent? - No? But you are "white" - surely you must all be so? :rolleyes:

Do not take the achievements of the minority and extend it to yourself!! :teehee:
White people are not allowed to celebrate their history, culture or the contributions by their ancestors. Nor are they allowed to have an identity.

So no.

Stop spouting such rubbish.

Despite what people like to believe, there isn't an organisation anywhere stopping the creation of a "white history month" - there is simply no inclination to have one. These months/events celebrating specific things are virtually all recognising something often over looked. Hence why there is black history month, gay pride, feminist movements etc. etc. and not white history month, straight pride or whatever the male equivalent is.

By all means, go and organise one. You will not be stopped. You will not be called a racist. No-one prevents white people celebrating "history, culture or ancestory contributions".

And just for the record, I don't like black history month. I don't believe it's racist, but I'm not fond of anything that serves to differentiate between different groups of people which, like on here, is easily exploited and used as ammunition.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending