The Student Room Group

Can a black person have nice eyes

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
One of my partner's friends is black Somali and he has the most amazing green eyes. Other than that I'm not personally attracted to brown eyes, whether they be on a black person or white.
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Well that's obviously because his eye colour is green. It's unusual My eye colour is like a lot of other black people. Very very dark brown.

Could be stunning eyes, could be boring. It'd depend and as people tell you they are nice eyes I'm sure yours are lovely.
Of course they can! A lot will be offended when I say they remind me of my dogs deep brown eyes but I love my dogs eyes.
Sometimes I'll read something on TSR and will think, "Well at least I'll never read something as stupid as this again."

Someone always has to prove me wrong. :frown:
Reply 24
I'm always told how nice my eyes are but I'm black. My eye colour is dark brown. Have you ever seen a black person (not mixed raced) with nice eyes?

Kmt just becasue your black doesn't mean that you can't have nice eyes.Ignorant comment. Define 'nice' eyes
Reply 25
Yes Michael Jackson had the nicest eyes I've ever seen. Its not about colour, its the shape and how big and girly they were.
I'm always told how nice my eyes are but I'm black. My eye colour is dark brown. Have you ever seen a black person (not mixed raced) with nice eyes?

Hint:.. don't wear a ski mask or a baclava.
Of course not, you have to have a soul to have beautiful and engaging eyes…. To assume otherwise would be just silly.
Please don't ask stupid questions. Why are you anon anyway?
Original post by AAfc
Yes. im a prefect example. i have light hazel eyes and im fully black

Eye shape often matters more than the colour. Hazel isn't a particularly nice colour anyway. LOL @ you thinking you automatically have nice eyes because they're hazel.

Personally, I have blue eyes but I love brown eyes.
Original post by AAfc

No offence but black people with unusual coloured eyes don't stand out as particularly attractive to me. Lemar is a perfect example (I don't mean to single him out, bless him). I sometimes see black people in freshlook colour contact lenses and they look awful.

Eyes are nice when they are unusually striking and piercing.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 31

whaaat? nice eyes isnt about eye colour, it is about shape, positioning, deep set/not, wide apart/not, eyelashes density length and colour, eyebrows - shape, colour, hair density and general eye expression. cheryl cole has gorge black eyes, rihanna, any dude in jls :sexface:

if they say you haver nice eyes why would they lie??
Reply 32
My eye colour is dark brown. Have you ever seen a black person (not mixed raced) with nice eyes?

the OP is asking, i am black with dark eyes. can my eyes be nice?
Original post by AAfc

you respond "my eyes are a perfect example of nice eyes. because they arent brown, they are light hazel" with the implication that dark eyes are not nice and your eyes are only nice because they are light hazel

helpful :rolleyes:
I have several black friends and one of them called, Chiranj has the best green eyes in the world. It looks like a forest. However he is in DEEP trouble and is currently serving time in jail for murder.
Original post by Wise Tamil Guy
I have several black friends and one of them called, Chiranj has the best green eyes in the world. It looks like a forest. However he is in DEEP trouble and is currently serving time in jail for murder.

This made me lol
Yeah, why not?
I've been told I have innocent doe eyes lol.
Original post by Wise Tamil Guy

sounds Asian
Reply 38
Of course :s
That is such a stupid question, I mean did you really need to ask? :facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending