The Student Room Group

Do white dudes have a chance with Indian girls?

My college is very mixed, mostly white but alot of black people and asians also.

I had never got into much contact wth indian girls before, however, naturally I have become friends with a few British Indians.

Im not sure if this is just a prticular fetish im developing, but when I was looking round my form the other day, i realised that I was attracted to 4 girls, and three of them were Indian.

Like I said, I had never had the chance to know Indian girls before, so never had an Indian girl in my life that i fancied.

It's as i've discovered women all over again. :biggrin:

The only problem is, all the indian girls in college seem to only be going out with other asian boys.

There is one girl in particular, her name is Ria, and she's amazing,,,Not just the way she looks, but the way she carries herself, and her views and how she always tells me about looking after her family etc. Im not sure what it is, but I really feel great amount of warmth and class from her. Very different feelings i've had in the past when i've had a crush....

Thing is, most of the time, I'd think a girl this stunning was waaaay out of my league, but we get on REALLY REALLY well....

It sounds silly, but im not sure how she would react being asked out by a white boy?

Im not racist, but I am also concerned about how the other Indian lads in my college would react?

I ask this, because I have one indian guy friend (whom i met in college also) and he told me that I might get a bit of stick? This has made me a tad paranoid....

TL;DR - Really like this Indian girl, will she laugh at the fact that im just a skinny white boy, if I ask her out?

Will other Indian lads in my college think less of me for dating "one of their girls"?

I really want to bute the bullet, but im also aware that I have yet to see an asian girl with a white dude at my college, it makes me nervous! :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

I say go for it, but if she declines it might be for social/ cultural reasons. I know a few Asian girls with White men, people just get used to it eventually though you might get some funny looks in the street.
Reply 2
They do as much as anyone else.

It always surprises me when I see these threads: "Do X girls/guys fancy/have a change with Y girls/guys."

The resounding answer to all of them is....Yes. Everyone has different tastes, and 1 girl/guy doesn't speak for the whole race.
Reply 3
don't see why you wouldn't :smile: I know loads of mixed race couples!
More likely than asian boys with white girls...

Oh no I didn't....
Original post by Nottingham_Banker
More likely than asian boys with white girls...

Oh no I didn't....

I always thought it was the other way around...meh
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous

There is one girl in particular, her name is Ria, and she's amazing,,,Not just the way she looks, but the way she carries herself, and her views and how she always tells me about looking after her family etc. Im not sure what it is, but I really feel great amount of warmth and class from her. Very different feelings i've had in the past when i've had a crush....

Awww, Aren't you a darling? :hugs:

Just go for it! but don't do this :hump: at first glance :teehee: save that for laterz :sexface:
Reply 7
My college is very mixed, mostly white but alot of black people and asians also.

I had never got into much contact wth indian girls before, however, naturally I have become friends with a few British Indians.

Im not sure if this is just a prticular fetish im developing, but when I was looking round my form the other day, i realised that I was attracted to 4 girls, and three of them were Indian.
this worries me about dating white guys as ive had alot of tehm say brown skin is a turn on. i want to be appreciated for me, not adifferent colour toy for a dude.
Like I said, I had never had the chance to know Indian girls before, so never had an Indian girl in my life that i fancied.

It's as i've discovered women all over again. :biggrin:

The only problem is, all the indian girls in college seem to only be going out with other asian boys.

Thing is, most of the time, I'd think a girl this stunning was waaaay out of my league, but we get on REALLY REALLY well....

It sounds silly, but im not sure how she would react being asked out by a white boy?
same as any other girl - she would be flattered and wouldnt be nasty seeing as you are friends
Im not racist, but I am also concerned about how the other Indian lads in my college would react?
when i have been walking down a street with a white dude often traditional indians in saris, old indians and those wearing muslim coverings gove me filthy looks and stare nastily. not so much in big multi ethnic cities, more in small towns. there seems to be assumption that if you are dating a white dude you must be a sl*t and living with./sleeping with him unmarried (many indian in the old era disapprove of this)
I ask this, because I have one indian guy friend (whom i met in college also) and he told me that I might get a bit of stick? This has made me a tad paranoid....

TL;DR - Really like this Indian girl, will she laugh at the fact that im just a skinny white boy, if I ask her out?
not at all! i kind of like my driving instructor, have never had a white bf for cultural reasons (im catholic therefore dont believ in cohabitation or premarital sex, nor drinking and am veggie) he is skinny and white but very cute. regardless of race we are all people. if you can hack the culture difference go for it.

Will other Indian lads in my college think less of me for dating "one of their girls"?
why would they - only jealousy if they fancy her too. her brothers or father might kill you though
I really want to bute the bullet, but im also aware that I have yet to see an asian girl with a white dude at my college, it makes me nervous! :s-smilie:

im latina with dark tan skin, and these are the reactions i've had from the latin and asian community.

how conservative is she? does she do any of the following: headcovering, avoid bars/pubs/clubs, always cover all skin, going india, phoning mom if going to be home late, is vegetarian, goes mosque often.

on the other hand, if she does the following you are in with a good chance and unlikely to have as much problems: drinks, goes clubbing, revealing skimpy clothes and miniskirts, eats meat, has a few boyfriends, lives away form parents, not religious.

many white dudes often check me out and chat me up but hardly ever actually ask me out. i think many of them think like you and think i would not date them cos they are white. but yeah i have fancies a few white dudes and would think about it for sure. what puts me off is white guys saying racially prejudicial and fetishing my skin color and race saying "i lovvve latin girls they are soooo hot" (when the only ones they 'know' are shakira and j-lo or "wow, i love your skin colour it turns me on" or "i've never had a brown/latina girl before"
if a white dude said this to me i would be very rude and walk off. dont say it.
Reply 8
Some Indian girls only date white dudes.. FACT!
Reply 9
Go for it, you never know
Reply 10
Original post by shinytoy
why would they - only jealousy if they fancy her too. her brothers or father might kill you though

I just inhaled some of my tea.

I love that you said that so matter-of-factly.
Some indian guys only date white girls. Fact
go for it man
Reply 13
No, Indian girls can't handle deodorant.

Spoiler

British Indian girls are pretty hot -- good idea for white folks to doink all Indian girls and make'em pregnant (make sure they conceive a girl)
Reply 15
I am a British Indian and most of my boyfriends have been white. It just depends on how liberal she is.
Also what others may say should not hold you back if you really like her.
Reply 16
Original post by shinytoy

how conservative is she? does she do any of the following: headcovering, avoid bars/pubs/clubs, always cover all skin, going india, phoning mom if going to be home late, is vegetarian, goes mosque often.

on the other hand, if she does the following you are in with a good chance and unlikely to have as much problems: drinks, goes clubbing, revealing skimpy clothes and miniskirts, eats meat, has a few boyfriends, lives away form parents, not religious.

1. Not all Indians or Asians are Muslim. This is referencing your comment about how often she goes to mosque.

2. "Revealing skimpy clothes and miniskirts" You can be liberal without looking like a tart.

3. You don't have to live away from parents to have your own opinions and beliefs.

There are not two types of asians.
Reply 17

Its not a fetish ,they're just naturally very pretty..
Reply 18
Yes. My boyfriend's white. All my past boyfriends bar one have been white.

Sure there'll be those who 'stick to their own' for cultural reasons but you'll be surprised by how many don't give a crap about what race a guy is - if they like you, they like you.
Reply 19
UPDATE:

Im going to ask her if she wants to do something on saturday, either later this afternoon or tomorrow if I don't find the rght opportunity today!

Wish me luck!

I just hope she likes white chocolate, because im lovin milk chocolate at the mo! lol (im kidding, don't mean to cause any offense ofcourse!)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending