The Student Room Group

Essex Uni ranked 46th in the times table ...

Scroll to see replies

league tables are a very poor tell of a uni

i can find one that ranks essex in the top 10 for research done by the RAE, what does that mean, its the RAE is the more important one that academics use, just because its not posted in the times doesn't mean it hold weight
top 300 in the world
http://personal.lse.ac.uk/hix/Working_Papers/Hix-PolStudiesReview-2004.pdf this put it 17th world wide for polities above Oxbridge

there are 2 threads on about essex, just full of fail the normal what this uni in essex it must be bad, without know nothing about the uni itself
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by robinson999
league tables are a very poor tell of a uni

i can find one that ranks essex in the top 10 for research done by the RAE, what does that mean, its the RAE is the more important one that academics use, just because its not posted in the times doesn't mean it hold weight
top 300 in the world
http://personal.lse.ac.uk/hix/Working_Papers/Hix-PolStudiesReview-2004.pdf this put it 17th world wide for polities above Oxbridge

there are 2 threads on about essex, just full of fail the normal what this uni in essex it must be bad, without know nothing about the uni itself

Yep. I was looking for that document last night, but I couldn't find anything... ;P

I would be willing to spend 9 grands there, especially when Essex is very good for my course.
the only is essex.... :teehee:
Original post by street.lovin'
Yep. I was looking for that document last night, but I couldn't find anything... ;P

I would be willing to spend 9 grands there, especially when Essex is very good for my course.

its on wiki :ninja:
its on wiki :ninja:

:erm: Now everyone knows I am crap at searching for stuffs on Internet. :getmecoat:
:erm: Now everyone knows I am crap at searching for stuffs on Internet. :getmecoat:

its one of the reference at the end :p: good place to look when your doing a essay
its one of the reference at the end :p: good place to look when your doing a essay

I will cope when I go to uni. :biggrin:
I will cope when I go to uni. :biggrin:

its the best place to look, easy enough to cope with

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending