The Student Room Group

Subway's Temptation Competition - Limited Edition

Poll

Which new sub should be on the menu?

I've got a Subway card, so regularly get emails about what deals and promos are going on, and this seemed interesting. Apparently they're putting a new variant of the Chicken Temptation on the menu (each with a unique breading) at the end of the year - one of four flavours that we have to vote for.

Having found the original fairly bland this was interesting to see how they'd pep it up. Which sounds most interesting to you? There's:

Smokey BBQ Chicken Temptation
Chicken Temptation, smoky breading, topped with smoky bacon and a rich barbecue sauce

Flamin' Chicken Temptation
Chicken Temptation, spicy breading, topped with melted jalapeno pepperjack cheese, hot chilli sauce and jalapenos

Italian Chicken Temptation
Chicken Temptation in a parmesan crust topped with marinara sauce

Tex Mex Chicken Temptation
Chicken Temptation with spicy pepperjack cheese, sour cream and salsa

Sounds like that Flamin' Chicken Temptation sounds could be a winner for me! What about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I could eat them all. Now.
Animal fat is delicious however you dress it up.
Reply 3
I wanna try the Flamin' Chicken Temptation
Reply 4
Smokey BBQ. And how do you get a subway card?
Reply 5
BBQ one looks nice, also I don't think they're putting it on the menu at the end of the year? Thats agggges :frown:

Original post by j.laurence
Smokey BBQ. And how do you get a subway card?

Just ask for one at the till :smile:

Reminds me I have enough points for a foot long now :drool:
Flamin Chicken :sogood:
Reply 7
Original post by TotoMimo
I've got a Subway card, so regularly get emails about what deals and promos are going on, and this seemed interesting. Apparently they're putting a new variant of the Chicken Temptation on the menu (each with a unique breading) at the end of the year - one of four flavours that we have to vote for.

Having found the original fairly bland this was interesting to see how they'd pep it up. Which sounds most interesting to you? There's:

Smokey BBQ Chicken Temptation
Chicken Temptation, smoky breading, topped with smoky bacon and a rich barbecue sauce

Flamin' Chicken Temptation
Chicken Temptation, spicy breading, topped with melted jalapeno pepperjack cheese, hot chilli sauce and jalapenos

Italian Chicken Temptation
Chicken Temptation in a parmesan crust topped with marinara sauce

Tex Mex Chicken Temptation
Chicken Temptation with spicy pepperjack cheese, sour cream and salsa

Sounds like that Flamin' Chicken Temptation sounds could be a winner for me! What about you guys?

Flamin all the way...

EDIT:Make a poll
i like the sound of all of them except the bbq one!
Reply 9
BBQ and Flamin' ones sounds mmmmmm...
Make a poll OP!

Smokey bbq for me (If I were to eat it but I don't really like the look of that chicken!)
Reply 11
How do you create a poll? I've actually never done one before, despite the fact I now actually LIVE on the Food forum.
The chicken in it is awful though :frown: No where close the the best subway :no:
TEX MEX!!!! That sounds epic.

Looks like a vast improvement on McDonald's pathetic equivalent, the "Chicken Legend". Legend my arse...
I saw the word 'jalapenos' and stopped there.

That one. :sogood:
Reply 15
BBQ definitely. I seldom have Subway though.
Reply 16
Original post by Contrad!ction.
I saw the word 'jalapenos' and stopped there.

That one. :sogood:

I'm usually the same; jalapenos on anything equals instant winnage. I kinda want that Flamin' Temptation right now....
Nobody else thinks the chicken is just, soggy?
Reply 18
I think I would want the flamin' one.

Original post by randomer1122
Nobody else thinks the chicken is just, soggy?

If I recall, TotoMimo was incredibly disappointed when the chicken temptation first came out due to its sogginess and blandness. I actually haven't had one so I don't know, but it looks tasty?
Reply 19
Original post by TotoMimo
How do you create a poll? I've actually never done one before, despite the fact I now actually LIVE on the Food forum.

Click the orange button at the top of the page that says 'thread tools' and click 'create a poll' and erm it should be pretty clear from thereon.

Quick Reply

Latest