The Student Room Group

Applying late and courses on extra...

Hey, I'm applying late this year as i recently left my course that i started last year for various personal reasons.

The course i really want to do is Leisure Marketong at Bournemouth. Now ucas and the website say it is still open for applicants however i am aware that extra opened nearly a month ago so it is possible that it is full.

I know i should ring and find out but i am being a right old pussy and am scared of what they'll tell me ha=/.

Basically i was wondering whether anyone knew anything at all about the course and its avaliability, i know i'll probably end up just having to ring but i thought i may aswell check here incase.

Thanks

C
Reply 1
Availability can change almost daily, so even if someone here did know something it would be out of date. You need to contact the uni.
Reply 2
help me out please!

I applied for uni quite early but I left one final choice out just incase i found something that liked. I finally did and I applied to the course about a week ago and I was just wondering if they would consider me or not seeing as i sent my application quite late.
Original post by Tunrola

Original post by Tunrola
help me out please!

I applied for uni quite early but I left one final choice out just incase i found something that liked. I finally did and I applied to the course about a week ago and I was just wondering if they would consider me or not seeing as i sent my application quite late.

They will consider you as long as they're still accepting applications and you meet their entry requirements. This is why its vital that you check in advance with the department before applying as a late entrant as many will not be accepting applications despite what it may say on UCAS. Did you do so? If you did and they said yes, then they'll be considering you.
Reply 4
Original post by oxymoronic
They will consider you as long as they're still accepting applications and you meet their entry requirements. This is why its vital that you check in advance with the department before applying as a late entrant as many will not be accepting applications despite what it may say on UCAS. Did you do so? If you did and they said yes, then they'll be considering you.

*pheew* I applied and I heard they're considering application till May I think. So, I'm all good. :biggrin: Thank you, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending